I installed the program 'Roblock' on to my Curve and it will not run. It ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG

Curve/ 8310 - Roblock issues

Advertisement

I installed the program 'Roblock' on to my Curve and it will not run. It is stuck on a White screen and nothing happens. The only menu option I get is exit.
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times as well as several battery pulls.
    I emailed the company last Thursday about this is and no one has contacted me as of yet....

Has anyone experienced this problem with 'Roblock' and if so how did you get it resolved???

The OS that I have currently installed on my Curve is the 4.5.0.44.

Thank you in advance on your assistance.
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    I consulted with the guys over at Roblock today and confirmed that their application does not run on the 4.5.0.44 OS for the Curve. They have a 2.0 version that is in Beta and it currently works on the 4.5.0.44 Beta..... Just an FYI for everyone....
    Last edited by stnkyq2; 07-01-2008 at 07:47 AM.
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........