Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Both this program and the Maxmen program will delete all of the folder icons, except ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40

Advertisement

Both this program and the Maxmen program will delete all of the folder icons, except for the default bland one, WHEN YOU delete sample media/default themes

I dont know for sure if theme specific icons still work (such as my starwars theme with yoda as a newfolder icon...) I dont really want to do this again, so i cant say for sure lol, I still use a couple of the default themes and like my folder icon selection.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    If you go into the java folder and delete the default wallpapers, you also lose the extra folder icons (besides the "default bland one"). It's not the program that does it, it's the deletion of the media files. Just a heads up.

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    I used CrackMen when I got fed up waiting for the OS update. And it worked great. I was able to get rid of the vendor file and some other stuff also.
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123