I recently downloaded the Cortado Connect software for Blackberry that allows you to upload files ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

RadioMonkey no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32C79161

Question Cortado Connect question...

Advertisement

I recently downloaded the Cortado Connect software for Blackberry that allows you to upload files to a free 1gb Box.net account. I can't seem to figure out how to actually upload files...can anyone help? Thanks.

thestewside no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256C11B1
    Do you have a box.net account?? If you go to box.net and create an account, that is where you upload your files. The Cortado Connect, allows you to access them from your phone.
    The problem that I am having is that I can not get the Cortado Connect to run on my phone. It gives me a failed to set up error. Any one know how to solve this????

RadioMonkey no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32C79161
    Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have the box.net account. What I was wanting to do was move files from my phone to the box.net online account. I discovered that you just copy and paste the files. I had the same error problem the first time I installed so I deleted Cortado and installed it again and it worked great.

CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4

Thumbs up

glad you got it worked out!

thestewside no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256C11B1
    Nice, I had the same issue. I think that I now have it running smoothly. Glad that it works for ya.

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    I downloaded Cortado Connect for Box.net but it also installed cortado short fax any idea how to get rid of the short fax from the bb?? thanks
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

messcrank no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've been trying to get this software to run on my Pearl, but it and the firewall don't seem to co-operate. When I try to open either the online account or the SD card, I get the error message saying that I'm trying to establish a connection both inside and outside the firewall, blah, blah, blah. This is a personally owned Pearl that has a blank IT policy. So I disable the firewall and I keep getting prompted to approve opening low-level net connections and accessing of local content. And when I try to copy a file to my box.net account even in good reception, I get the message saying the file can't be copied. The User guide for this software is all but useless. I'm running a T-Mobile Pearl 8100 w/ OS 4.5.0.55 Anyone help me get this software and my firewall to play nice?? Thanks.