Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

so , I try convert .jar to alx/cod , By no means all , but ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ygfc2004 no está en línea Stack level 1

AW: convert .jar / .jad files to .alx / .cod files

Advertisement

so , I try convert .jar to alx/cod , By no means all , but you can visit www.bbsgame.mobi get some free games or softwares for your bb.

dnguyen8 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: convert .jar / .jad files to .alx / .cod files

Hi.. I got BB8100 and ver 4.2.2.14 on my DM.

using media manager it will not let me create a new folder in the device memory, and I can't see my .jar/.jad file on my pc because it say that it only show media file types.

what to do?

ywolpin no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319F5313

Ive tried the conversion from "REGOR99" and everything works as supposed to (even upgrading to DM 4.3) except the last step, after downloading & opening the file from the file explorer on th BB (8830) I get a messege "907 invalid JAR, file not found".

any body have an idea?

Thanks

lobsangflutsch no está en línea Stack level 1

I was trying to install a bunch of "JAR or JAD" files, but it doesn't work . I also have the same problem.... It said: Unable to display file... PLZ help email me to lobsangflutsch@gmail.com THANKS ...
    -------
    Does anyone have the application for a financial calculator like HP 19 BII Business COnsultant? .....
    Last edited by lobsangflutsch; 01-05-2008 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Automerged.

BiggDaddyDutch no está en línea Stack level 3

i am trying to install MiniMoni and it is a jad file and i can get the file to the pearl with no problems but when i go to the folder in the BB media manager i click on the jad file and it says DOWNLOAD or CANCEL and so naturally i click DOWNLOAD and it starts then comes up and says download failed ... PLEASE HELP ME
    Cheers
    BiggDaddy
    my thumbs hurt.......

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Not only do you have to have the .jad files, you have to have all the .cod files associated with that jad file. These are usually hidden on the OTA installation site.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

SKDiablo no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by akendall View Post
    Dont go into "Music" or "ringtones" just open Media on the device, then press the menu button and choose explore - then go from there.
    This one statement made all the difference! Thanks. I got it now.

vivaldi no está en línea Stack level 1

To install .jar files on Blackberry Curve 8310, download .jar file to your PC. Open Media Manager with your device connected. Navigate to the device in Media Manager. Create a folder call Games on your device. Move .jar file from the downloaded location to the new Games folder by drag and drop. File is now on your Blackberry. On the Blackberry, scroll to your Media icon and select. Hit the menu button and select Explore. Go to Games folder and select game file.

makedonce no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi all.. I can create folders but I can't transfer the files into the folder. I try to drag and drop but all i get is a message that the filter is set to display only audio files and that there might be other files that are not displayed. when I access the folder through the BB, its 0 KB. I have DM 4.2 with SP2.
    Is someone else experiencing this? Can you please give me some advise? Do i need to upgrade do DM 4.3 or need to change some settings in the roxio?

thanks

abdu1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: convert .jar / .jad files to .alx / .cod files

thank you soo much your A+W+E+S+O+M+E=AWESOME, that helped big time, i tried to do it all night after reading this it finally paid off thank you

truong83 no está en línea Stack level 1

It works. You don't have to go through the download manager. Just copy and past into your media card. Then go to media on your blackberrry, click menu, then chose explore, then click on the game you want. finally click on download.
    Note It's only work with the JAR file about 200-300kb Not the JAD or bigger file. I don't know if anyone can install the JAD file. That would be cool

kevinak no está en línea Stack level 1

when you get to the point where you can hit download. and it does "download"
    does it mean it is installing?
    or is it transfering from the internet?
    Will i be charged on my bill if i "download" these jar/jads i am putting in.

i have a bb 8800 and AT&T

jhonnq no está en línea Stack level 1

The Best worked on my blackberry 8800

johnnybgud no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi,
    There's a much easier method to install .jar games from the pc to BB Pearl (8100). Just go to the media option on the BB, then click the menu button to pull up the explore option. Now navigate to a folder (on the BB phone) either on the device memory or the media card to install the .jar game file. Click menu button to pull up "Receive using Bluetooth" and choose this option. Now on the PC select "wireless transfer option" in the Bluetooth manager. If you have already paired your BB with the PC/Laptop, the rest is fairly easy. Just select the .jar file to be sent transfered thru the Bluetooth. Now on the BB, you should get the option to accept a transfer invitation. Just click ok and you should get the .jar file transfered to your BB. The rest is a simple OTA like install. So just follow the prompts from the BB and in no time you would be playing the game you downloaded. I find this option most convenient for the BB Pearl.

paulbhandari no está en línea Stack level 1

i need some .alx files

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast