Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

¿Puede usted leer este párrafo? ¡Si usted tenía Translator+ de Shape Services usted podría! If ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Contest #14 Translator+ Giveaway!

Advertisement

¿Puede usted leer este párrafo? ¡Si usted tenía Translator+ de Shape Services usted podría!

If you had Translator+ by Shape Services, you would be able to understand the above paragraph!

Our friends at Shape Services (Creators of IM+ and other Blackberry Software) have provided us with Translator+ for contest #14!

Verdict: A definate for those who need translation service on their Blackberry or don't trust their own ability to write or read in a foreign language.

Read the full review on Translator+ HERE to see how you will benefit from this program.

To Enter This Contest, Answer The Following Questions:

1. How could you utilize Translator+ in your personal or business transactions?

2. What is the furthest you have traveled from your home? Either business or pleasure.

Winner to be announced Friday, July 7th!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Contest #14 Translator+ Giveaway!

1)I think it would be great to have the Translator+ app because many customers come in to my store and do not speak any english at all. I was thinking I could write something on my BB and translate it for them, then they could write back and I could translate it for me to read! That would be awesome!
    (PS. I already am beta testing this and it does exactly what I said I would like to do, I tried it with someone who spoke both English and Spanish, and it worked great!)
    2) I live in Florida, Ive been to California on vacation. I go to Vegas every year, and I schot over to Cali for a moment!
    Last edited by cp6169; 06-30-2006 at 04:36 PM.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

1) I could use the Translator application to translate applications into English from Spanish. For example, at the camp I work at, we have a parent who fills out her daughter's application in Spanish. Only one of the nurses speaks Spanish and the rest of us only speak English.

2) I travelled to Mexico (Progreso, Belize and Cozumel) on a personal cruise last year with family.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

1) I would use it to translate Polish into English. My in-laws are Polish, and the grandparents are from Poland, and speak broken English. That would be awesome!

2) I've been as far west as Maui, and far east as Switzerland/Italy/France. Both on trips I earned with my company.
    The Stacks Rock.....

Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

1) I live in florida and only speak english. It would be nice to use to know what is being said around me or to try and toss some words out to my friends who speak another language.

2) Furthest I have been from home was Seattle Wa almost 2 weeks ago. For work. But I did get to lay eyes on a volcano.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

anthony no está en línea Stack level 3

1) I live in England and holiday mainly in Italy and France. I speak Italian reasonably well but my French is very poor. I also holiday to the Middle East, especially Dubai and Oman but I doubt this translator covers Arabic!

2) Furthest place travelled west is Hawaii and east is Mauritius.

BlueFlames no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31AA2D97

I hard don't understand the forgein people speak their language. My father fully fluent speaking italay when he was little boy with his parents imgrated to America from native Italy. What I need the translater an important communication with forgein people for what? I love to travel the world in my dream come true......

Michelle

PIN/ID
    3056468b

Any more stackers interested? This translator app is quite cool. Even if you dont need it, you can still translate and impress your friends!! Just 2 more days left!! Hurry!!

r3nb72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    202a1a6f

1) I work in the hotel industry and often meet people from all over the world. It would definately improve my communication with these tourists.
    2) The furthest iv travelled from home was to Europe and Asia.

PIN/ID
    3056468b

Last day for this contest I want to see every stacker enter this contest!!! Im telling you, this translator+ app is great! You need to try it out, I have used it tons in the past week. It funny, Ill send messages to my friends in different languages and make them translate it!!

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Bumpity Bump Bump...
    Last edited by N8DBB; 07-07-2006 at 05:41 PM.

erinwidmann no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32CE1F8B

1. I also live in Florida and I think this software would be great as a quick tool to look up unfamiliar words. I took Spanish I & II in school, so I know the basics, but I forget words & spelling quite a bit!
    2. The furthest I have been from Florida is Colorado. I have an aunt that lives in Glenwood Springs & I like to go there during Thanksgiving or Christmas to snowboard and get away from flat & hot FL!

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Contest has now ended...

Congratulations to the winners!

Shape Services were kind enough to offer us 2 keys for Translator+!

I will announce the winners as soon as I get the 2nd license key (accidently deleted the email that had it), however both of them have been notified.

Thanks to all that participated!

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Well who won? I'd like to say congrats to the winners.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Congrats to Anthony and r3nb72....

Key Codes have been sent to both of you...Enjoy!

*Sorry, if there would have been enough for everyone, everyone would have gotten one guys...But keep trying! Plenty more contests in the future!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast