Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

1) not even one yet. 2) only have 22... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Hardcorp no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Contest #13 $200.00 eOffice Pro Giveaway!

Advertisement

1) not even one yet. 2) only have 22

andi915 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    401A3D26
    I work for the salesian boys and girls club as the teen success admin. Coordinator. My job is to determine eligibility/suitability for our program. Once that process is complete, we find our clients/youth career building classes and also a paid internship to hone their newly acquired skills. We pay them a stipend every two weeks, just like a job but take out NO taxes! Sweet! I have about 30 bb msgr. Contacts, but most p my colleagues don't have a bb! It's so sad to think how easy their lives have the potential of being! I send emails quite a but though it turns out. Maybe between 100-150 on a very
    good day. Don't get me started on what it's like during recruiting season . My youth stay in touch regularly via email, text msgs., chirping my Nextel, etc. Most of my youth have Nextel or boost so we can stay in contact pretty easily. I have tried the eOffice suite, and it is absolutely exceptional!!! It is a god send to administrative professionals like myself, and also an essential tool to have at your fingertips. I could actually work from home with no problem. Partnered with soonr I was unstoppable for the moment! Then my trial ended and I could not afford the 200 bucks! I have 5 children of my own, and I make a nice salary, but that almost is a monthly car payment, or half my weekly babysitting fee! I think in terms of bills. Bad habit of mine, mom-syndrome. Lol! Anyway, if you can afford it, GET IT, it will make life so much more pleasant. You won't be soo mad that you're still up working late, you will appreciate how quickly you got it done, and think about how long it could of took you, had you not bought eOffice! Yah eOffice, I can edit a spreadsheet finally! Andi915 pin: 400ff9b5

RJ
    RJ no está en línea Stack level 1

i need better programs

SlotheadSlim no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204475B0

1. I have had a 7130C for several weeks and I have not sent any BlackBerry PIN messages.

2. I don't have any PIN contacts on my BlackBerry.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345