Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hi I am Jasson from Colorado. I was first introduced to the crackberry some years ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jam2323 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30450F26

Re: Contest #11 eLynx software giveaway!

Advertisement

Hi I am Jasson from Colorado. I was first introduced to the crackberry some years ago when my brother first got his. Every since then I always said I need one of these. Well finally I got my first one which was the 7520 with nextel. I can't seem to put this thing down. I am a musician and I also work for HP but all my musician friends have them. It's common amoung musicians. It's very convenient for our travel so we can always stay on top of new gigs and always have access to our email. It's the best phone I ever had!!!!!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

And the winner is lmc0434!

Don't forget all participants will receive a 10% off coupon from Dynoplex shortly!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Congrats lmc0434
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

baxy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2009A809

Hi I am Jasson from Georgia ... its not in America, I got my crackberry for a 3 days ....
    my frend gave it to my hi bought it in England... and as I knoew im the only one is georgia whos got it

And I Want To get eLynx very , very ,veryvery much

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

hello baxy, welcome to pinstack.com! Unfortunately the contest is over for eLynx, congrats to lmc0434! And thank you for sharing with us how you found CrackBerry! There are contests going on all the time, and here is one for a really great translator application! Good luck!
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...hlight=contest

daqie no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240FA733

Hi. I'm Daquel, a 35 year old engineering technician. I've only been addicted to Crackberry for a year now, when I purchased the 7100g shortly after being on the market. I'm a former smartphone user (Nokia 3620). But I have to have the newest and latest gadget, even if my pocketbook protest sometimes. I've managed not to run out a get the 8700. So, let's see how long my willpowere lasts. LOL.

nesto no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    202D8DEB

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hi my name is Randall. I live in Alabama and is currently a online student pursuing a Bachelors of business I'm attending FMU online. Fairly new to BB purchased a 7100t for school and quickly became addicted please help. You can have my BB when you pry my cold dead fingers from round it.lol. But seriously I love my BB.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12