Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

eLynx is the most recent addition to the DynoPlex Blackberry software lineup. eLynx includes eWorks ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Contest #11 eLynx software giveaway!

Advertisement

eLynx is the most recent addition to the DynoPlex Blackberry software lineup. eLynx includes eWorks, IM+ from Shapeservices, eSpell, and eFile modules. You can have eLynx on your Blackberry by just telling us about you!

eLynx combines the best in class communication, attachment handling and call management features of DynoPlex's graphical e-mail client and its industry leading spellchecker with IM+ by SHAPE Services, the best single client instant messaging solution supporting all major public IM formats: MSN, AOL, ICQ , Yahoo!, Google Talk and Jabber.

To enter the contest...
    Tell us a little bit about you, how you found 'Crackberry' and how long have you've been using.

Dynoplex will choose the winner of thefull registered copy of eLynx based on what they deem as the best reply!In addition, every Stacker who replies will recieve a 10% off coupon code for eLynx! Can't wait to try it? Download here!

The winner will be announced this Friday!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Also see eWord Giveaway Contest #10 - ends this Thursday.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Contest #11 eLynx software giveaway!

My name is Erica. I am 27 from TX. I am a college student. I got started using CrackBerry back in 2002 with the 950 with AOL's Mobile Communicator Service. I have since used 2 7730's, 3 7100t's and just got a 7105t 2 months ago.

I use just about every feature on my BlackBerry. I use the calendar for personal and school appointments and assignments, notes/reminders, address book, messaging (PIN, text, email, IM), games, web surfing, alarm clock, tasks, etc. The only feature I don't use on my BlackBerry is the phone.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 06-23-2006 at 05:08 AM.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ my name is Melissa. I am 26 and in florida. - have a baby that just turned 1, a chihuahua, and a husband that can cook. I had sidekicks for sevral years. I loved the text, im, email, and web browsing. I did not like the restrictions on downloading games and ringtones. Oddly enough blackberry came on my radar thanks to Papa John's Pizza. They had a coupon for the 7100 on it. It had all the options I wanted. I debated for awhile and finally bought my first bb tmo's 7100 on ebay. I have been hooked ever sence. Seems like I have had them (on an 8700 now) forever, but it was after my baby was born, so its been only a year.
    My daughter is always after my BB and my husband's (my old 7100). Hubby and I talk more on BB messenger than on the phone.

pentace no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    To long lol well I work in the telecommunications industry so I always have the newest and best toys to play with lol. Really. Painfull on the wallet though. Not much to say about my self other thant I love new gadgets and breaking them to see how to fix them.

dac035 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hey, I'm the typical older geek techie. I was introduced to the Crackberry in 2002. I had a 7230, 7100t, 7100g, and now have a 7130e. I enjoy the features of the BB but I am direly seeking to improve my productivity.The eLynx features improves my productivity. The eLynx offer a great suite of tools for me to work and communicate with my peers. The best feature is the spell check. No more misspelllings

rperalta no está en línea Stack level 1

My name is Robert. I'm a Windows Smartphone user for 3 years. I recently purchased a BlackBerrry 7130c, this is my first BlackBerry device. I was hesitant to try BlackBerry before because of their bulky devices.

I would like to try eLynx and see how it would keep me productive.
    Robert

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Hello My name is Priscilla I m 34 with 2 pets...LOL...Daisha she is 9 years old, and Joshua who is 15 months....I work fulltime midnights to 8am...and I am also a full time mom!! Currently seperated pending a divorce...irreconcilableb differences; I gave up the house and the cars, I m keeping the pets (children)and currently moving back to the big apple...I had a motorola v 300, it was a good phone, but limited in performance...I heard a lot of co-workers ranting and raving about the blackberries...I tried it and never looked back...I have been a crackberry addict for about 8 months....
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

My name is Ben. I'm a 23 year old addict! I work at Home Depot and I drive a Saab. I've been using since November of 2005 and I will never stop. I got into Blackberry sorta by accident. For a while it was a sort of joke competition between me, my sister, and a couple friends from work as to who would get a Blackberry first and turn into a corporate geek. Well, it came time for an upgrade on my Nextel service, and the 7100 was a recent addition to their lineup, so I took the plunge. Soon thereafter, I was on the forums, downloading software, learning new things, and reading every BB blog I could find. I sat it out through the lawsuits, and grow excited with every new product release. I upgraded to the 8700g the day it came out on T-Mobile and I'm still going strong. Looking forward to all the new developments from RIM and glad to be part of a happy family. I spend far too much time on my Blackberry so I tend to ignore people sometimes, but I think it keeps me more in touch. Also, I'm looking for single women in the area that are Crackberry users.

data1025 no está en línea Stack level 3

My name is Eric and I live in Florida. I work in IT but my blackberry is only for personal use! I had a sidekick2 for over a year, and wanted to upgrade. I was going to wait for the sidekick3, but when I heard all the good reviews on the 8700, I wanted to give it a try. I have had my 8700 for 2 months and am very happy with it thus far. I have been trying to talk my wife into getting one instead of the Treo, but no luck yet.

daqie no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240FA733

Lightbulb Re: Contest #11 eLynx software giveaway!

Hi. I'm Daquel, a 35 year old radio technician in NYC. I have a 7100g, which I purchased a year ago, with the 4.1 OS. I use my BlackBerry strictly for personal use and can't imagine life without it.

devlol no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20405f33

Hello, my name's Darrien and I live in So. California. I work as a project manager for an international contract manufacturing / broker company. I spend most of my free time during the working day on forums

Originally I was on sidekicks, and "normal" phones until I switched jobs to my current one.

They initially stuck me with a laptop so I could check e-mail while on business trips and I guess me being able to check only at night in the hotel room wasn't enough for them =P

They eventually told me to get a BlackBerry so I could be leashed to them daaaaaaaay and night. I was a little sad at first because I didn't want to work past 6, until I got my 8700g and then I was like. Wow. I'm hooked.

I've been using it for about a few months. Can't put the thing down. Actually, I left it at home today and I'm already feeling the withdrawal symptoms

lmc0434 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32B09322

Hi I am Lou and I have been using a Blackberry ever since 1999 as my everyday communication device. I am a computer Systems IT security Analyst for a Major Telecom company. In my day to day office life when not on the forums I communicate using my blackberry with everyone. I am in constant communication with Federal agencies and use the BB messenger all day long. I can never put the BB down-and really dont think I could live without one

Ruminator no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d2215a

I'm another older geek but have only been using my Crackberry for a couple of months. I came from a strong PDA background and also use Macs...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ken56 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    4009D789

I am a fairly new bb user (15 months). I use it mainly for work as a transportation manager for a gas free company (we clean tanks on ships so repairs can be made). With over 60 pieces of rolling stock to track (trucks, trailers, boats etc.) the blackberry is perfect. We also are responders for oil spills (Exxon Valdez) so we are on call 24/7 trying to keep the waters from getting mucked up. E-Mail, spread sheets, direct connect, phone and just plain old info is maintained on my "electronic leash", but I would not give it up for a regular phone for 1/10th the price. Anything that would make it more useful would be used alot. I regularly use my backup battery (standard) when my extended battery dies.

Kenneth E. Mahoney
    nextel 7520
    kmahoney@nextel.blackberry.net

_Bulz_Eye_ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32c2287a

I am a Land Developer, I got my BB when Nextel offered them at 1st. Currently I am using the 7520.

I got tired of working my cell phone with my palm while I was driving with my knees and trying to look at a set of blue prints.

So i got something that did most of that for me.

If they stuck little arms on my BB I think would trust it to steer the car for me, with some of the add on software, (telenav), I think in the next few years this might be.

I am finding out as I used more and more features I can add on to my BB, I don't need to drag around my laptop around as much. When I leave my office and all I need to take with me is my BB, it's a beautifull thing! Actually, when ever I don't have to lug around a clonkey laptop, it's a beatifull thing.

If I could only find a software that could print/fax/and show me my spreedsheets in a very organize way, I think my BB could be complete.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast