So here's my question, on my curve I had some contacts entered. I then got ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

pkdepew no está en línea Stack level 1

Contact Sync with Groupwise via BES

Advertisement

So here's my question, on my curve I had some contacts entered. I then got connected to my works Groupwise email via BES. When the systems synced I got duplicate entries for each person who I already had in my curve and Groupwise. Even though the spellings were identical they didn't Sync into one entry. For many of them I had phone numbers on the curve and then got a second entry for email and work phone from the BES. Is there an easy way of getting these to sync or am I looking at a whole lot of cutting and pasting?

miles_troope no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Contact Sync with Groupwise via BES

Hmmmm. no easy way i can think of, although I'm no GW expert.

The BES won't recognize the contacts you already have on the device as the same ones you have on GW. I would say your best bet is to make sure your GW contacts are up to date with everything you have on the device, then blank your device address book and re-sync (using Desktop Manager).

Or if you don't have DTM make sure GW contacts are up to date, wipe the device and re-activate on the BES.
    Miles.