Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hello, The time has come: Opera Mini Dimension is set to release on Tuesday, June ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

zippys no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: Coming soon opera mini 3.2 beta

Advertisement

Hello,

The time has come: Opera Mini Dimension is set to release on Tuesday, June 19th. We're excited to share it with everyone who has signed up thus far.
    You will be some of the first to see what we've been working so hard to bring you over the past year.
    While we can't wait to show what we've developed, what really encourages us is the impact Opera Mini continues to have on people's lives.
    Just over a year ago, browsing on your mobile meant either buying a shiny expensive phone or laboring through tedious WAP content. Opera Mini broke the rules and gave people the freedom to get the real Web on their favorite phones. Now, people expect and deserve the same Web, access to their favorite sites, the ability to check email, blog or do whatever they want, wherever they are. That has been our mission at Opera since the beginning - to break down barriers to access. It would not be possible though without the support of our users in helping to spread the word. For that we remain grateful.
    Please enjoy the new Dimension coming out in just 5 days, and counting...
    Go to Dimension here
    Give feedback here
    Look forward to see you on operamini.com on Tuesday,
    Your Opera Mini team

Opera Mini: making the Web available on nearly every phone since 2006.
    Replies to this mailbox are not monitored as we're busy developing...still! Please post feedback to the page listed above.
    As always, Opera takes your privacy very seriously. If you'd prefer to not receive email from this list in the future, please click here .

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
    Last edited by zippys; 06-17-2007 at 03:18 PM.

zippys no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

more poof

http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=5383

The guy in that blog is an idiot... he doesn't realize that the reason OM doesn't work on Verizon is because it uses BREW instead of JAVA... I hate having to explain this over and over... he thinks Verizon is purposely blocking OM... T-Mobile's the one trying to block OM, but I put in a different web session setting in my phone and now it works great!... AND, how did he get a copy of the BETA anyways?...
    He really didn't reveal much of anything except to say that it has full screen mode like on the Opera Mobile browser... that's cool but I don't think that'll be the showcased feature...IMHO
    Last edited by zippys; 06-17-2007 at 03:18 PM.

tj2311111 Guest

Cant wait for it. I just upgraded my OS and Opera MIni got erased. So instead of installing the old version, Ill wait for this new one.

alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5

I cant get opera 3.1 to work on my pearl so why would i even want this?

does anyone have any ideas how to get it to work for me? it never passes the connection tests.
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

I believe the two of you had the wrong browser settings. It leads you in a big circle if you have your browser set to IE or one of the 'real' browser emulators. Once you set it back to 'blackberry' under the emulator and go to the link, you will find the option that allows you to download the .jad.

alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by blackninja
    I believe the two of you had the wrong browser settings. It leads you in a big circle if you have your browser set to IE or one of the 'real' browser emulators. Once you set it back to 'blackberry' under the emulator and go to the link, you will find the option that allows you to download the .jad.
    My settings have always been emulating on Blackberry. I dont even know what the other ones do? What- make the receiving server believe it is using that specific browser type? ie. Netscape, IE, etc?
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

silviac no está en línea Stack level 1

OK folks, I read this entire thread and still feel I'm going to need help to download/install, Opera mini.
    I'm really a newby when It comes to palm devices and BB's and I need all the help I can get. specially that I called T mobile and they discouraged me from downloading opera mini.
    As it turns out I need a decent browser so I'll try it anyway
    If at all possible I'd like to download OTA....
    I need really detailed instructions, if at all possible.
    I have T-mobile and a 7105t and I'm in NY

Thanks
    Sil
    Last edited by silviac; 07-07-2007 at 03:42 AM. Reason: mispell

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123