Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

^^That's because it is an OTA download, you need to go to the site via ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: change your pearl different colors!

Advertisement

^^That's because it is an OTA download, you need to go to the site via your BB and download it that way, not via DM.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

djxphactor no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FFB15D

Re: change your pearl different colors!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~you download it from your phone to your phone its an OTA (over the air) application so you just download thru your phone

-X

- tom - no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Re: Color Pearl, Soft Reset, and Auto lock downloads for the Blackberry pearl!

Auto lock works well with Curve 8300. Happy to hear Soft Reset went well too!

Quote Originally Posted by I7oobie
    The Soft Reset works for the Curve. I don't know about the auto-lock, maybe Cherri can comment.
    -t o m-
    *PearlLover, CurveAbuser*
    :D

vic600rr no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Color Pearl, Soft Reset, and Auto lock downloads for the Blackberry pearl!

I'm not getting anywhere with this. I go on to the web site, download the program to my desktop, and when I try to open it, it tells me that the program can't be opened because the source can't be found! ...or something like that. I just want to change the color of my trackball. Can anyone tell me how to do that without giving me a runaround??

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by vic600rr View Post
    I'm not getting anywhere with this. I go on to the web site, download the program to my desktop, and when I try to open it, it tells me that the program can't be opened because the source can't be found! ...or something like that. I just want to change the color of my trackball. Can anyone tell me how to do that without giving me a runaround??
    That's because the links listed are OTA. So you have to download them from your blackberry browser.

13etty no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I just downloaded the trackball app I like it a lot but does anyone how to set it on random so it can change colors every other minute. **thanks in advance**

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

ColorPearl doesnt do that...but Pimp My Pearl does, its not free but it'll do the job

animalpop no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AB300C

Smile Re: Color Pearl, Soft Reset, and Auto lock downloads for the Blackberry pearl!

Colorpearl does do the random colors. Options > Colorpearl, the setting is there

You can also have the colors change on the trackball when people call by:
    Call Log > (Menu) Options > General Options > Ringtone Lighting (bottom item)

Hope this helps, this program only works on the Pearl, remember to save after any changes you make for it to take effect.

LuvMyBbPearl no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    XXXXXXXX

Question Color Pearl, Soft Reset, and Auto lock downloads for the Blackberry pearl!

Ok When I Get Free Themes Could I Be Charged Because I Don't Have A Data Plan On My Phone??? I Know This Maybe A Stupid Question But I Am Still Learning My Pearl, Sorry! And I Also Added Color Pearl To My Phone. All Of This Is Free Of Charge Right??? Thanx In Advance!
    Last edited by LuvMyBbPearl; 03-02-2008 at 01:11 AM. Reason: NONE

PIN/ID
    XXXXXXXX

Smile Re: Color Pearl, Soft Reset, and Auto lock downloads for the Blackberry pearl!

Quote Originally Posted by vic600rr View Post
    I HAD THIS SAME PROBLEM!!!! OK YOU CLICK ON THE ZIP LINK...IS SHOULD SAVE THE ZIP FOLDER LIKE IN MY DOCUMENTS OR SOMETHING, ANYWAYS YOU FIND IT, AND RIGHT CLICK IT... CLICK ON EXTRACT! IT SHOULD SAY SOMETHING ABOUT LIBRARY, BASICALLY YOU'RE JUST GONNA SELECT THE LOCATION ANY LOCATION WHERE YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO FIND IT. I USED MY DOCUMENTS! THE, AFTER YOU'RE DONE DOING THAT YOU OPEN YOUR DESKTOP MANAGER, PLUG UR USB CABLE INTO YOUR PHONE, OPEN APPLICATION LOADER HIT NEXT ADD... GO TO MY DOCUMENTS OR WHERE EVER YOU DECIDED TO STORE THE UNZIPPED FILE. CLICK ON THE FILE ONCE AND CLICK OPEN. IT SHOULD COME APPEAR IN THE APPLICATION LOADER WIZARD WINDOW WITH A CHECK BESIDE IT, AND IT SHOULD SAY INSTALL NEXT TO IT. JUST HIT NEXT WHEN IT'S DONE YOUR PHONE WILL RESTART BY ITSELF IF IT DOSEN'T THEN PERFORM A HARD RESET, AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO!!!! I HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!

PIN/ID
    XXXXXXXX

Does changing the color of your trackball drains your battery? Or makes in die more quickly?

ElRavenNegro no está en línea Stack level 2
    Has anyone tried accessing the website recently? I've been trying to download the soft reset for my 8100 but it seems the website is down?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345