If you are looking for an analog clock/screen saver with hourly chimes for the Blackberry, ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

nrcapes no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E6997B

Clock with chimes

Advertisement

If you are looking for an analog clock/screen saver with hourly chimes for the Blackberry, check out http://vorino.com and download the Vorino clock. It can be set up as a screensaver with a full screen analog clock with moving hands, display of the battery and the radio signal strength. It has 15/30/60 minute chimes which can be set by Profiles to any sound you want. The colors can also be extensively customized. Only $7.99 and can be downloaded OTA or by Desktop Manager. Can also be purchased through Handango.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: Clock with chimes

I didn't see a link for a trial version to test out.
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

BusterJames no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2422753A

I would need a trial too.

grasscutter no está en línea Stack level 1

I purchased the clock and and additional program to add a stop watch also to my Blackberry 8830. I like it because with my older eyes I now need reading glasses and can't read the smaller digital clock that usually displays. For about $14 I got both so it was cheaper than buying a watch. Right now I only display it by launching the program. I am going to try to make it my background if that's possible.

Ever since I added them my voice dialing will not work. I get a message "Unable to allocate audio channel. Close other applications and try again"

I have everything closed. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix it?

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

I would uninstall the program or do a restore using DM. Hope you backed up your device with DM recently?
    Apparently the software is incompatible with your device, or with your current OS. Check with the developer on that. They would probably refund you if you explain to them the issues you had after installing it on your BB.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide