Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by Bellidansa True, being watched when you are being an honest citizen is ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

backbeat no está en línea Awaiting email verification

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Bellidansa
    True, being watched when you are being an honest citizen is of concern, however we all can agree the world isn't what it used to be 6 yrs. ago.
    The chairs on the deck have been (repeatedly) rearranged, but nothing has changed.

GeneKamG no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20540A6

Re: cell phone trackers?

Thats dumb to do, its her problem where she goes. She should have her privacty.
    EDIT: wait how old is she?

67Mustang no está en línea Stack level 2

Anyway.... Back to the more general question and away from the Liberal vs. Conservative banter.

Does anyone know of a free program that alows you to track (in real time) a GPS enabled phone via a GPRS/Edge connection.

I could not get Mologogo to work on my 8700C. Any other suggestions?

backbeat no está en línea Awaiting email verification

Quote Originally Posted by 67Mustang

Anyway.... Back to the more general question and away from the Liberal vs. Conservative banter.

Does anyone know of a free program that alows you to track (in real time) a GPS enabled phone via a GPRS/Edge connection.

I could not get Mologogo to work on my 8700C. Any other suggestions?
    If memory serves, the OP was asking for a way to surveillance his 14-year-old high school student-sister's whereabouts via her phone. Something about this didn't add up from the very beginning.

ps - There's nothing Liberal nor Conservative about taking long-term ownership and direct responsibility for a relationship that will last a lifetime.

Nia07 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    401e8c40

Just as a sidenote it seems that a few ppl question whether the kids sister can be 14 and in high school. Yes! I was 14 and in the 9th grade i.e. High school. I'm 22 now I graduated at 17. My bday is during the summer. I see nothing wrong with what he's trying to do. I love my dad dearly we have a wondreful relationshiop but he "spied" on me. I think all parents have at some point. I just hope we can get back on topic and help this guy find an answer to his question.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123