Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Weird, it won't correct monday to Monday anymore. It is not in the custom dictionary. ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

tecbloke no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Care for a free Lexspell spelling checker registration? Join me for some QA!

Advertisement

Weird, it won't correct monday to Monday anymore. It is not in the custom dictionary. Anyone else have this problem?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kolev no está en línea Developer

Re: Care for a free Lexspell spelling checker registration? Join me for some QA!

Is that with LexSpell 1.5 and the word list from 1.4?

tecbloke no está en línea Stack level 2

I am using version 1.5 of both the spell checker and the American English wordlist. I have double checked that it only affects 'monday' not any oter day of the week. I guess it doesn't like mondays like the rest of us

kolev no está en línea Developer

The next build of LexSpell , again versioned 1.5, is ready for beta testing.

I'll also post a new thread about it, but by all means I wanted to let you guys know in case you care to check here.

The "monday" problem quoted above turned out to be due to the presence of the word in the word list; in this regard we were lucky to pass by without any tweaks in the program.

However, there have been a few other changes, especially in regard to the new OS 4.2 used in 8800.

We are mostly looking for:
    A) Users with devices running OS 4.2 and 4.1:
    - 8800 model users
    or
    - 8700 or 8100 model users (OS 4.1 *or* upgraded to 4.2)

B) corporate users, i.e. users which devices are under BES governance

C) Users with more than 10 posts in pinstack

If you comply with all A), B) and C) and want to help us, please send me an email with your:
    - device model
    - OS version (find that in the About)
    - carrier

Give us a few days before we get back to you and give you the download URL.

This invitation will only continue for a short while, so if you are reading this in, say, April 2007 or later, please do not contact us.

TIA, Bobby

capg2000 no está en línea Stack level 2

HI Bobby...
    Using a 8100 for a few months now. What is your latest version of LexSpell? Do you have an offer to use / trial for free?

Pls anwer to my email, gary@certifiedcoffee.com

visortgw no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by capg2000
    HI Bobby...
    Using a 8100 for a few months now. What is your latest version of LexSpell? Do you have an offer to use / trial for free?

Pls anwer to my email, gary@certifiedcoffee.com
    v2.0 has been available on the BEIKS website for some time -- OTA download available via http://mobile.beiks.com. LexSpell is donationware (i.e., fully functional non-expiring demo with users encouraged to register for $10).

feafesta no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ this may have already been addressed, but are there any plans to incorporate the lexspell option into the memopad menu?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789