Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Sorry if repost. My BB browser was being funky. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

saikouASL no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Re: Care for a free Lexspell spelling checker registration? Join me for some QA!

Advertisement

Sorry if repost. My BB browser was being funky.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

Re: Care for a free Lexspell spelling checker registration? Join me for some QA!

I don't believe you can make a private thread. I don't have a Yahoo account kolev. Let me know where you move it to if you do, I'll be more than happy to participate.

Everything is still running great here.

DrWoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D11279

Kolev,

been very happy with the program so far.. Sure it has quarks in it.. but then again, what spell checker doesn't? It's fast, responsive, and fits my needs.. over all, great product.

Keep up the great work.

Dr. Woo

kolev no está en línea Developer

We do have a beta distributive of LexSpell 1.5 up on the site.
    If interested, PM me for the download URL.
    I reserve the right to ignore certain requests.

acrs no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by kolev
    i dont have ten posts but would like to download 1.5 if good with you...continued success...thanks

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

kolev,

I have been using LexSpell for the last couple of weeks and so far no problems at all. One comment onthe dictionary however, is that it catches "a" as an error. Is that by design? I added it to the dictionary and it seems to have accepted it.

Thanks for a great product. It catches all of my many misspellings.

usersha no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by kolev
    Hi kolev,
    If the offer still stands, I would like to check it out. Don't have enough perms to send a PM though.

Tnank you.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

Hey kolev,

Here is one that I thought the checker should have caught. I typed "adress", and it did not return "address." Just an FYI.

tecbloke no está en línea Stack level 2

Downloaded 1.5 was testing on memopad. Strange results. On existing items opened (not selecting edit) the lexspell option appears on the menu but does nothing when clicked, just closes the menu. When an item is opened for edit, lexspell does not appear in the menu at all. I have it checked in intehration options.

Otherwise the new email options are awesome! Check and auto send is great!

Let me know what to do in memopad for you

tecbloke no está en línea Stack level 2

Why does Lexspell require access to PIM in the security settings. I can understnd needing access to email. Is it in order to get to the memopad? Without PIM set to allow I get a java.lang exception which I think is due to too tight security settings. Please share your knowledge on this. Thanks.

phone_caller no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FED8B7

I am still enjoying version 1.4, but how do I get version 1.5?

Thanks!

Distributives for 1.5 had been updated. Some bug fixes and some enhancements were made in the suggestion generation algorithms.

"adress" -> "address" at 1st place
    "tets" -> "test" at 4th place (still way better than before!)

Overall, it would be great if you could play with suggestions in particular, as this is what this release is most about.

If you had already installed 1.5 before, uninstall it before installing this one, as there will be NO automatic update because we have not increased the version number; Desktop Manager will not understand the program has changed.

To download directly to your BlackBerry, type in the browser the following and do not hate me too much about having to do it manually:

http://www.beiks.com/download/LS15B.jad

This beta is set to expire at the end of February and by then I will also remove the links.

Your feedback is appreciated!

phone_caller no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FED8B7

Thanks,

I am downloading it now.

HotWax no está en línea BES Pro

We don't allow downloading and installing apps from a BB device, we control apps through the BES "Software Configuration" and can't get LexSpell to work. Because it is setup as a "System" type it will only show in the OS section and therefore only allows Wireline only Delivery.

That is very interesting, could you care to elaborate as for a layman?

Are you trying desktop or OTA download? If it is BES then it would actually be an OTA, but not the typical OTA, but BES-pushed, right?

Is LexSpell indeed showing under the Core OS list with modules?!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast