I've seen problems with a few folks who've had troubles activating the opera mini 4 ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jjasonwwhite no está en línea Stack level 2

Can't install Opera Mini 4 beta

Advertisement

I've seen problems with a few folks who've had troubles activating the opera mini 4 beta but I wish I could get that far! I haven't been able to get it onto my Curve. Wondering if anyone has any other suggestions.

I'm trying to add it to my BB using the desktop manager just like you would any other program. Other programs work fine. For opera, however, it shows up as 0kb and if you look at the list of modules there's none listed. I've tried redownloading the package from the operamini web site, installing from a different location, and a couple of other things.

If I go ahead and "download" the 0kb app, it shows up on my curve in the Options->Advanced Settings->Applications list but also as 0KB and with no modules.

Any ideas on other things to try? I'm currently running Optus 4.2.2.114 but also had the problem on my original ATT OS (I think it was build 85 but don't remember for sure).

Thanks!

jdub71 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Can't install Opera Mini 4 beta

i couldnt ever get it to work either through the pc download. Only after I downloaded OTA did it work.

jjasonwwhite no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks! The OTA install worked perfectly.

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3

it only works when you do the OTA installation. then you have to select delete from desktop manager or itll remove opera everytime you use the manager to add a new program.

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yes first uninstall it then get thru ota and you will have no problem