Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

YouMail sends you either a text or e-mail with notification of a new voicemail. It's ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

YouMail sends you either a text or e-mail with notification of a new voicemail. It's really tied into voicemail, so on those devices with no data plan, choose the text message option.

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    thanks RoGro i am going to try now

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    The black n white list wrks great no issue and I'm using the trial addition.... Well see how long it lasts and as far as the other free one you have to use call forwarding if ur on sprint they charge you for it.... If there wasn't so many phyco people out there I wudnt need this app ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mizmellyjelly no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yea I don't really feel like spending the $25 when I could just not answer the call. I just installed the trial so I guess I'll just see if it's really worth spending for. I've noticed that I only started getting those annoying unwanted calls ever since I got my blackberry.>.<

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3
    What I do instead of using call screening applications is use a Automatic Profile switcher, make a profile that allows calls from, say, 8am to 5pm, and for the rest of the day make a profile that has "Do not disturb" on for phone calls. This way you can be alerted for texts and emails automatically from 8-5, and after 5 you'll no longer be bothered by calls. Works ok for me.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12