the title says it all i need more memory therefor i gotta get rid of ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum
can someone help me on how to delete preinstalled wallpapers?
the title says it all i need more memory therefor i gotta get rid of them quick!
Re: can someone help me on how to delete preinstalled wallpapers?
Don't know about removing the default wallpapers, but there posts on tips on getting some memory back.
1) Hold the "alt" key then press "l" "g" "l" "g" & clear your log.
2) Every once in a while, do a battery pull or hold the following keys "alt" "right sht" "del" to do a reset which will clean some memory.
3) Delete old e-mails, sms/mms & remove any apps you don't use.
4) Also look for posts on deleting PTT if on at&t and upgrade to the latest OS. (I gained some memory on my 8310 with the latest OS).
5) If you don't already have one, invest in a micro sd card & have all your photos, videos & mp3s stored on the card through the options.
Hope this helps.
~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
Tags for this Thread