is there a simple free app outthere that i can make a list, ex. movies ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

maciej613 no está en línea Stack level 1

can i track my collections?

Advertisement

is there a simple free app outthere that i can make a list, ex. movies
    then inside that list make several more items that are movie titles and info...?
    i want some program that i can keep track of my collections be it, dvds, book, comics, coins i have been looking cant seem to find anything...hlppls

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    If your using your bb you can make a memo or notepad thing I would think. If you use your pc you can use excel.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

maciej613 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i know i could use notpad or tasks but its not what im looking for, and excel is not on my bb..............

Movies
    then seperate items in the movies catergory, items being that i can go through and delete and add ones and itll be in alphabetical order

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    upgrade ur os and then ur bb can hav docs to go.. so u can create a spreadsheet and move it to your docs to go.. os 4.5 i know it works for the 88xx, 81xx, and 83xx... hope this kinda helps
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    That's ygr best bet I would think. So that you can put in on your excel on the pc then export it to the docs to go program on your bb.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~