Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I do the same, however I have a charger at my work.... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5

I do the same, however I have a charger at my work.

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by eazid View Post
    I am saying this from the perspective of a 8330 owner..... I leave Viigo on all the time. I have the update set to 30 minutes so that I don't have an issue with it updating a lot of dataat the exact time I want to do a task. I also have Gtalk and AIM on. Facebook etc. Battery life has very little change from this to not having them in the background. Data usage is irrelevent for me (unlimited).
    I'm in the exact same boat. TELUS 8330 here and my viigo, along with some other apps are always running in the background, and my battery life is great. Don't notice a difference at all.

blackharleymike no está en línea Stack level 3
    i´m also running viigo in the backyard and it drains the battery a bit more than without.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    I don't really notice much of a difference, I leave viigo running all the time. It updates every 4 hours. I also have gmail running in the background as well. I still get almost 2 days without having to charge the BB. I get a few calls a day on it, but constant emails and internet.

sjb4 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I leave Viigo running. I've found that its the only way it stays updated. When I closed it and reopened it would try to update and just sit there with a spinning hourglass for minutes at a time.

Its the only program I leave running, all others I close when I'm done.

lilpbit no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have viigo running ALL THE TIME. For the battery life, I don't find it makes that big of a difference. It updates (depending on settings) every 2 hrs.
    ~via BB (

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12