I work for Nevercenter, makers of the iPhone app CameraBag. We noticed that there are ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

shoeproxy no está en línea Stack level 1

CameraBag for Blackberry

Advertisement

I work for Nevercenter, makers of the iPhone app CameraBag. We noticed that there are tons of photo apps for the iPhone and very few that do anything more than sharing on the Blackberry. We hope to remedy the situation a bit with a port of our app. CameraBag for Blackberry is in initial testing and should be available soon.

If you're interested in the app, you can sign up for our news letter to hear about it as soon as it's released. The newsletter signup and more information is on our site: nevercenter . com / camerabag.

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    that's great to hear but what will this app for Blackberry actually do, and will it be for all Blackberries, Seeing that i have a Storm?? thanks

shoeproxy no está en línea Stack level 1
    The app filters images to bring a feel of classic cameras and processing to the blackberry. Photos can bee edited to appear like they came from a toy camera or instant camera as well as some nice black and white variations that go way beyond the B&W offered through the default camera. There are also borders on some of the filters to enhance the look. If you want to see some examples try typing "camerabag" into a flickr search and you find some great art.

The app is going to be available for standard, non-touch blackberries to start, but we will be looking into the storm market soon. What are your thoughts? Do you think the app would appeal more to storm users?

Thanks,
    David

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Looks very interesting. I signed up for the newletter. I'd love to give it a shot when it comes out.

exene no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21d984e7
    FINALLY!!! I've been in the market for a photo editing app for my BB since I first got my pearl (8100) all that is out there is not directly allowing you to do much from your bb. I have picture magic but its a little tedious and not much to work with. Really fun when you're bored. Anyhow I hope you guys work it out! I would buy this app so quick if it handled photo editing decently. I'm not expecting a miracle. Release this app pronto! And thank you so much for acknowleding the desolate app market and actually doing something about! You guys are cool!
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.250 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100