Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Originally Posted by MotoUp I'm not sure what captureit is, could that possibly be it? ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    I'm not sure what captureit is, could that possibly be it? Or possibly gandhicam? Not sure what that is either. You might try uninstalling them individually and see if one of them is it. You can always reinstall...
    captureit is for taking screen shots. gandhicam is a background app that will automatically email photos, audio, and video after it's taken (handy if you manage to catch abuse of authority and get your phone taken). i removed the cameramuteapp and the entries are gone. i'll reinstall and see. funny thing is i never got the option to remove the menu option within the app.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    I'm sorry, I guess I missed the fact you had that app installed. I thought you just didn't know why you have the mute option in your menu.

Coke355mL no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the same problem too. I have the "Mute!" function added to every menu when the CameraMuteApp is turned on. There's no way to turn the application off unless you reboot your Blackberry. If you ran the application a second time, it adds a second "Mute!" function to all your menus.

This is a good app except it's poorly designed. The icon for it is ugly too imo.

I have this problem on both my Curve and Bold, regardless of what applications or what OS version.

blakehouse no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Install

Ok, stupid question, but I couldn't download the files via my BB Storm, so I saved them on my pc and then copied them onto the BB via usb. Now what... yea I know I am doing this wrong,, but can someone tell me the right way? Thanks Blake

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    ^^First post says it's not compatible with the Storm. I did not read over the other pages to see if there has been any update tho.

Install via the Desktop Manager

I am an even more loser... I just posted I have a storm.. yea I have a tour... apparently I should quit before I fail more.. ha ha.. anyhow.. yea I need help with a tour

You rock.. thanks.. apparently that was too obvious for me ha ha... oh well

KrottyWeb no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi
    i have downloaded the app but now i do not know how to install the app on my blackberry...
    Tanks...

Jtetch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    I just use the berryannoying app. Works great. http://www.sendspace.com/file/c4rnu1

eddiefrost no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can't get it working with the 8350i. Option is there on the menu but it does not work. *sigh*

Riddum no está en línea Stack level 1
    hell yea, been looking for this for a long time...big ups to you and Fabian

richss1984 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshSeawell View Post
    I downloaded the app, installed it. added the Mute menu Icon. Went to take a few pictures. I click the menu key and hit the "Mute!" button. I take the picture, and I hear shutter sound... I click the menu and I see "UnMute!" so I clicked it and took another picture and I hear shutter sound again. Oh well, good idea but the shutter sound doesn't really bother me, I was just going to test it out and give my 2 cents.
    Joshh.
    Could you give me step by step directions to downloading this?
    Sorry but its al so confusing, do we have to download it from the phone.
    or, yeah im clueless

Blecht no está en línea Stack level 1
    My first post is to say a big thank you for this app! It works great on my Bb Curve 8250. The first time I used it I didn't see anything happen when I chose to add the Mute! option, so I hit it again. I, too, got two Mute! entries.

A quick uninstall/reinstall fixed it.

Just remember to add the Mute! option once, and you'll be good to go.

Oh, and people's views of camera and photography are pretty funny here -- anybody with a camera is pervert. LOL.

swatguym4 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I downloaded this straight on to my 8900. It installs and everything just fine. But when I try and open it, nothing happens.

Any suggestions? Thanks

swatguym4 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I downloaded this straight on to my 8900. It installs and everything just fine. But when I try and open it, nothing happens.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast