Suddenly, today I can no longer log into my CallWave account, and users calling my ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

obijohn no está en línea Stack level 2

CallWave trouble?

Advertisement

Suddenly, today I can no longer log into my CallWave account, and users calling my phone get a weird message telling them to enter the number they wish to reach (and if they enter mine, the message says something like "sorry, that account does not exist" or something like that).

Is anyone else having any trouble today?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: CallWave trouble?

i don't use callwave. Anyone else?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

visortgw no está en línea Stack level 3

Thanks for the heads-up! I use the FaxWave service, and I just received a call from someone attempting to fax something to me that failed. I called CallWave's customer service number (866.392.0003) -- the recorded announcement states that they currently are experiencing a system-wide outage.

obijohn no está en línea Stack level 2

Wow, a system-wide outage, that's gotta hurt! Anyway, seems to be working again now, however it also seems I've lost some messages from yesterday and this morning. At least my account didn't get hacked and/or deleted, which is what I was worried about.