The Kedlin Company today announced their application called Call Control and Call Control Pro . ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

Call Control Blacklist and Call Blocker App Available for Blackberry

Advertisement

The Kedlin Company today announced their application called Call Control and Call Control Pro. Call Control allows you to block unwanted calls with a user-generated “Community Blacklist” of spam callers that includes telemarketers, bill collectors and others.

[Read More]

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    I tried the lite version. It works well. $8.00. I think if you have a problem with unwanted/unwarranted calls, it is great. You have to restart the app to make it work every time you do a battery pull (which is a lot for BlackBerry users), but it's a small nuance for what it accomplishes.

vailbear no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242693D1
    I have the pro version. It works! I use my BB for business and get a lot of junk calls and this stops them.It is worth the money

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    I'm using the pro trial right now, and it works wonderfully - I blocked some annoying callers, and I haven't had one single call from those numbers since!!! Great app, highly recommended.