Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally Posted by sigmamason What happens to the people that are your blacklist? are they ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

morrow95 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: call blocking

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by sigmamason
    What happens to the people that are your blacklist? are they dropped or hung up on? or do they get punted to voicemail?
    Should get punted straight to vmail and your phone never rings, however, I have yet to get this to work as it should on my 8100.

sigmamason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22BFEE32

I guess that I am asking for too much for a software that gives you the option of pick up/hang up or sending calls to voice mails. Not just dump to voicemail. ARGHHH...

Had that on the Treo 750 and on the Nokia E62.
    We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight!!

mrbadgolf no está en línea Stack level 1

I had issues with berryblocker could never get it to work correctly.

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

There is a new app out it's on Handango called Black and white list....I have tried it, works good so far!! here is the link I hope the link works...lol
    http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...au=1&HDGO_ae=c
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

metraway no está en línea Stack level 1

The black and white call blocker works works great. Finally something to work with the carrier TMOBILE. I'm very happy with this service. Im just using the trial version. Im definitely about to buy the full version because it works!!!!!

metraway no está en línea Stack level 1

Finally purchased the black and white. but for some strange reason i cant get the phone to take the registration key. is there something that im missing with this?

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by metraway
    Finally purchased the black and white. but for some strange reason i cant get the phone to take the registration key. is there something that im missing with this?
    Contact the developer...did you send them your pin correctly?
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

LisainNC no está en línea Stack level 2

I downloaded the Black & Whitelist software and I cannot figure out how to get it to work. When I go into the program, I see three rows of items:

-Blacklist (Active)
    -Whitelist...whited out
    -*no entry*

When I use the clickwheel I get a menu with View detail, Delete, Expand all number, Change block rule, Turn OFF, Blocked history (with checkboxes for private number and unknown number), register, close. From the main screen with the three items above, I can't do anything with the clickwheel. So basically, I can see the screen but I can't add any numbers to either the blacklist or whitelist.

The installation program included the normal .alx file and also a .cod file that Blackberry Desktop Manager did not install. Anyone know the answer to this or know of any documentation for this software?

Thanks,
    LisainNC

Klotar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207BADEB

The product description on Handango pretty much explained everything I needed to know.

To add someone to either your black and/or white list, from the call log, click the menu key.
    -Klotar
    Supervising Manager of the Department of Redundancy Department.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Ah, I see how it works now...thank you!

Black & Whitelist isn't working for me on my 8703e...I've also emailed with the developer and was asked to check the permissions. All that seems to be set correctly, but no matter how I set up the program (blacklist, whitelist or address book) all calls come through as normal and it doesn't seem to do anything. Anyone else had this issue and gotten it working?

visortgw no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by LisainNC
    Black & Whitelist isn't working for me on my 8703e...I've also emailed with the developer and was asked to check the permissions. All that seems to be set correctly, but no matter how I set up the program (blacklist, whitelist or address book) all calls come through as normal and it doesn't seem to do anything. Anyone else had this issue and gotten it working?
    I have had the same experience with an 8703e (VZW, OS v4.1.0.377). I have verified permissons. I generally use the Vibrate Profile. With Black & Whitelist's installed and the blacklist enabled, the phone still vibrates with an incoming blacklisted call -- more specifically, the phone emits a very short muted beep, waits, a couple of seconds, and then the phone vibrates normally. I would like to be able to use this app to block private/unknown numbers, which cannot be done using the RIM Profiles settings.

Quote Originally Posted by visortgw
    ... more specifically, the phone emits a very short muted beep, waits, a couple of seconds, and then the phone vibrates normally...
    Same issue with me: beep, short delay and then the phone rings normally. I'm also on Verizon, btw.

ah_wil no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    251626B8

I want this function too

Klotar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207BADEB

LisainNC and visortqw, are you both using registered versions of Black & Whitelist? There is a limit of 15 days, 5 contacts, and/or 10 rejects on the trial version.

All I can say is that it works for me; while I do get that little beep that you both mentioned, I don't get a a vibrate or ring after that (although I do get the popup missed call notification, but that's the Blackberry, not B&WList).

Edit: clear the blocked call history (not phone log history) to reset the number of rejected calls you can test on again (if you are still within the 15 day period).
    Last edited by Klotar; 08-05-2007 at 12:52 PM.
    -Klotar
    Supervising Manager of the Department of Redundancy Department.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast