Hello, We used to have a thread (started by a satisfied customer) on "the other" ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

saraiya no está en línea Stack level 2

CalendarShare support

Advertisement

Hello,

We used to have a thread (started by a satisfied customer) on "the other" forum, until a moderator decided to close it down because someone hijacked it and the hijacker was a sponsor of theirs.

Let's keep this clean, shall we?

This thread is for support for CalendarShare for Partners and Secretaries, a BlackBerry application that syncs your BlackBerry calendar with your Google calendar. Details are in the help files on the site http://www.saraiya.com .

When what happened, happened, we decided not to expose our product to any more irresponsible people. Time has passed, and we are trying again. Please note that if you are a flamer, we will not respond to you.

That being said, we hope that this will be a resource for our many customers. The mobile phone market and the Google Calendar are moving targets, and things change rapidly. This may help our customers stay in touch with the current state of affairs.

Please note that we have always maintained all upgrades as free. We have no current intention of changing that policy (the "current" came from lawyers).

Let's go then

mikegelf no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: CalendarShare support

Quote Originally Posted by saraiya
    This thread is for support for CalendarShare for Partners and Secretaries, a BlackBerry application that syncs your BlackBerry calendar with your Google calendar. Details are in the help files on the site http://www.saraiya.com .
    Wait a sec.. let me get this straight. $20 a pop to sync your BB with Google Calendar PER INSTANCE?? If that's the case, that's a friggin rip off..

Quote Originally Posted by mikegelf
    Wait a sec.. let me get this straight. $20 a pop to sync your BB with Google Calendar PER INSTANCE?? If that's the case, that's a friggin rip off..
    We're not sure what you're saying? It's a one-time fee for one license.

What would you suggest?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

saraiya - thanks!

Your support was great when I was having problems. I can say it works wonderful on the BlackBerry Curve running on T-Mobile. The application runs in the background and updates my calendar without having to do anything.

mikegelf - it is a one time cost for the program, not everytime you sync you BB with google.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

mikegelf no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by saraiya
    We're not sure what you're saying? It's a one-time fee for one license.

What would you suggest?
    Oh, okay.. I see it's a one-time fee. From the wording, I wasn't sure whether it was a one-time fee or a recurring fee (eg per EACH sync, which would be crazy).

Cool, I'll definitely give the program a try.

Here's an issue that comes up a lot with customers.

Cingular/ATT has a third possible APN.

APN: ISP.CINGULAR
    Username: ISPDA@CINGULARGPRS.COM
    Password: CINGULAR1

It seems that people prefer to get in touch with us directly. That suits us just fine We're dropping this thread. Please email support@saraiya.com if you have questions.