Just bought my pearl and have transferred from a palm. Is there a blackberry software ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

sassylass67 no está en línea Stack level 2

Calendar software with picture icons?

Advertisement

Just bought my pearl and have transferred from a palm. Is there a blackberry software program that mimics the Palm Datebook 3? This program had picture icons that could be used in the calendar so that when you viewed a date, you could see picture icons as shorthand for what you had planned that day.

kimbnewman no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Calendar software with picture icons?

I too have converted from Palm to BB (I was a former Agendus user). I still have not found any PIM software for BB that could match the Datebook and Agendus software capabilities. So far that is the only palm software that I have not been able to replace on my pearl.

superdad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by kimbnewman
    I too have converted from Palm to BB (I was a former Agendus user). I still have not found any PIM software for BB that could match the Datebook and Agendus software capabilities. So far that is the only palm software that I have not been able to replace on my pearl.
    me too treo to bb. what about apps like world mate, call filter ? what similar apps do u have for bb?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I dont know of an app that is similar to the Treo calendar. Sounds like a few cool features though.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Yea sounds like a cool app! I do wish the calender was more in depth and with color. Although I came from a regular phone so anything is better.

sassylass67 no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm truly dissapointed.....based on the lack of responses, it doesnt look as if there are any bb software program with picture icons for calendar. When I bought the pearl, I just knew there had to be a calendar program similar to the Palm Datebk series. Seriously, I can't believe there isn't at least one calendar program out there that is just a little more dynamic/useful then what is already loaded on the bb.

Rishark no está en línea Stack level 1

I too just migrated from the palm platform (treo 600/650/700p) and am very happy with Pearl 8130. Loved my agendus calendar program...too bad no one has discovered a similar software for BB. BB user's don't know what they are missing.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

We do know what we are "missing"....automatic shut offs, random restarts and dropped calls, email not getting pushed through in time, inacurate touch screen.....
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Rishark no está en línea Stack level 1

all true...but I meant the benefits of agendus...

KrzyPearl no está en línea Stack level 1

I too have come from the Palm, being a user of DateBk6.

The best Blackberry solution will be Pocket Informant.

This software is not release yet! I am not a beta tester, but have been following their forums for status.

I suggest anyone interested in this, go to their web site and make sure they know!

Jeffrey

pearlywhites35 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    206942CE

Alas, I too am a recent Treo convert in search of a more functional calendar program. I love my sleek little Pearl, but I really miss my Treo calendar. I also used DateBk6 and am experiencing serious withdrawal...I feel sooooooooooo disorganized.

Please....PLEASE....someone post a miracle solution for our calendar dilemma! LOL