i used MaxMem to delete THEMES come with bb os. i chose Dimension Zen theme ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

hakimmmmm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Bug in MaxMem????

Advertisement

i used MaxMem to delete THEMES come with bb os. i chose Dimension Zen theme n deleted the rest today icon n L theme . and now i cant use ANY PLAZMİC theme. i installed many plazmic themes for 4.5 OS but cant see them in THEMES but i can see thm on Application n i can remove thm..

so i plug my bb to DM n restored all built in themes TODAY İCON L THEME n then i installed plazmic themes n there they were ... i could finally use thmmm
    so i think the problem is the Maxmem removes something from themes or plazmic which lets ur bb unable to use plazmic themes i dont know whethr its OS BUG or MaxMem bug but its a problem

visortgw no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had a similar issue attempting to install a Plazmic theme -- I, too, only have BB Dimension Zen (plus the RIM Surreal) themes installed on my device, and another more recent Plazmic theme will not show up in the theme list. My guess is that there is some dependency on another stock theme, but I do not know which one(s).

D-Roc no está en línea Stack level 1
    Check some of the threads on optimizing memory... there is dependency, not sure which ones off the top of my head... One of them tell you which ones, check the stacks or crackberry

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    This problem occurs no matter what method you use to delete preloaded themes. It's not related to a problem with the MaxMem application. It is, as stated above, relates to dependancy on pre-installed themes for many themes to work.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~