Disclaimer: by no means does this mean I intend to play games at work So ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jeradkays no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    247312E4

Browser Questions

Advertisement

Disclaimer: by no means does this mean I intend to play games at work

So this is my question(s).

Movoda.net or the mobile site mobile.movoda.net is a text based browser game. I have the BB browser and I also have the OperaMini browser installed.

I prefer the OperaMini because it views webpages better and they do not have to be a mobile site. But it has flaws I will talk about in a second.

The point of this game is it has a timer, and you do tasks. after the timer reaches 0 the screen refreshes and the timer starts over...for let's say, gathering resources in the game.

I have read in a few places that there is an issue in the phone that you can not turn off, that creates a pop-up to allow a page refresh if the page refreshes after 60 seconds of the page loading. How true is this? Is there away around this?

Now on the operaMini, I do not have to go to the mobile site to play, but the problem with the normal or mobile site when using Opera is the timer does not count down at all. Does anyone know if there is anything I can enable/disable to allow the timer to count down and refresh?

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    no you cant do that basically because of the fact if there is any timer on anything is does not support the formats of moving things, ie. java.application, flash or anything of the sort, sorry about that... eventually there will be packs or something that will allow you to do that. just at the moment there isnt
    Bold - 5.0.0.93 / 8310 - 4.5.0.81 ---- AT&T
    8330 - 4.5.0.77 ---- Sprint

Blackberry's are a lifestyle

jeff.kaiser88@yahoo.com

jeradkays no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    247312E4
    the timer does work with th BB browser and everythign works fine but it is on a mobile site which is very limited vs. the original site. thats why i was hoping operamini could close the gap.

thanks.