Hello fellow stackers, About a week ago I posted a thread about an issue I ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Izzyontheeyes no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up BPlay Customer Service

Hello fellow stackers,
    About a week ago I posted a thread about an issue I was having after reinstalling the OS on my BB8830. I had 3 games hat I downloaded from BPlay, and after the reinstall the activation codes disappeared. I contacted BPlay, but got an automated response that they will take 14 days to reply to my issue. Being very impatient, I rebought 2 of the games.

THE SAME DAY, I got a reply on my Pinstack account from a BPlay rep named Matt. Not only did he send me the missing codes, he also offered me 3 free games, since I rebought 2 games that I've paid for before. He sent me the codes right away, and even replaced one of the games when the original free game I wanted didn't have an 88xx version.

I just want to publicly thank Matt and BPlay for their great customer service. They really are stellar, and I won't be going anywhere else for my BB games.

I usually don't endorse anyone, but I just want to share a great experience.

Thank You!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Yes, I got help from Matt as well and he got what I needed to me within in 5 mins of my email. I want to thank you Matt. I think bPlay is a great site with awesome customer service! Thanks, Matt

dominickgallego no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down Rainy Day

[FONT=Verdana]I hate to rain on your parade but I have had the COMPLETE opposite experience with Bplay. About 4 weeks ago I purchased 2 games from their website and I was quickly emailed directions on how to download and install both games. After going through the directions it became apparent (by 4 other people include me) that both games could not be downloaded. Thinking this wasn't a big deal I sent Bplay an email asking for some help. . . 4 weeks later and still no response. Since they do not provide any other form of communication except for email I was forced to submit another support request of which I still have not had a response.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]Needless to say I think Steve has gone on vacation and is never coming back. This was my first experience with Bplay and I don't think I will ever use them again.[/FONT]