BoxWave releases the FlexiSkin Skin Case for the BlackBerry Curve / 8300 ! BoxWave's BlackBerry ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

boxwave no está en línea Stack level 1

BoxWave BlackBerry Curve / 8300 Accessories: FlexiSkin Skin Case

Advertisement

BoxWave releases the FlexiSkin Skin Case for the BlackBerry Curve / 8300!

BoxWave's BlackBerry Curve / 8300 FlexiSkin skin case is a new type of soft case that gives you complete usability of your device while it's protected! This skin case is custom contoured to your handheld, durable, soft to the touch, and can stretch and flex to help cushion your device from falls and hard knocks! And with the new SmoothTexture enhancement, it makes the BlackBerry Curve / 8300 FlexiSkin skin cases feel softer to the touch and reduces surface dust buildup. Its contoured, form-fitting style maintains a low-profile to preserve the look and size of your BlackBerry Curve / 8300 without adding bulk or weight. BoxWave’s FlexiSkin skin case is the new protective case for your device!

See more BlackBerry Curve / 8300 Accessories by BoxWave.

Best,

Yong
    BoxWave
    Last edited by boxwave; 07-02-2007 at 05:53 PM.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: BoxWave BlackBerry Curve / 8300 Accessories: FlexiSkin Skin Case

wow!! how did i miss this one

thanks Yong

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

I dont know why people use such things, they make the device look ulgy most of the time, bulkier, just ugh, i use holster for mine and thats it. I had a case, just cant get used to it, bescides berries are hard to break, as most are lighter then averege device, and if you really trsure the device it will remain with minor wear and tear.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

thanks gene - but its a user preference. im a girl and don't really like having a phone hanging off my belt...sorry, i don't know why people use such things.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by GeneKam
    I dont know why people use such things, they make the device look ulgy most of the time, bulkier, just ugh, i use holster for mine and thats it. I had a case, just cant get used to it, bescides berries are hard to break, as most are lighter then averege device, and if you really trsure the device it will remain with minor wear and tear.
    WOW, someone either needs to take a nap (depending on your time zone) or you need to regulate your bed time and make it sooner rather than later.

ANYWAY...I have the silicone case that was sold at the ATT store when I bought my phone...Kinda like the one pictured, but it doesn't come to the front...just sides and back.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

PIN/ID

WOW, I looked at the site, and they are EXPENSIVE!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Flashman no está en línea Stack level 3

I had one of these with my 8700c and now have the BlackBerry version for my 8300. The BlackBerry version is superior for one simple reason, there is no piece of rubber covering the middle keys. With the 8700 every time I had someone else borrow my phone they never knew where to press to answer/hang-up, quite a pain. Plus it is harder to remove. The BlackBerry version can be removed/put-back-on in a second and does not interfere with any buttons.

PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

When i had one similar to what was listed it finally ripped. The one i have now was 3 for $30 at the ATT store. Wayyyy stronger feeling material

xlaurx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2188633D

thanks Yong! - it looks like my Ipod skin- which I love. Im with you Cherrri, no holsters/belt cases here.. (sorry Gene- ; } Mayybe for men, def not for chicks- I need to get a case asap-before I destroy my curve ( I am on rough on phones) I think the extra protection is needed- esp if you go to the beach, a lake etc - sand, dust- lol - throwing it in your purse- hence the girl thing. have a good sunday guys

xlaurx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2188633D

ok- i posted this in the other thread too~ just an FYI- I was goin back & forth btwn the Flexiskin & this one - http://www.extremepda.com/BBCURVECRYSTAL.html - its a hard case but you can still see the curve, lks pretty gd, im feeling it- I'll let you know how it goes- - not too expensive & they alrdy shipped it. Ciao bellas

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Quote Originally Posted by xlaurx
    ok- i posted this in the other thread too~ just an FYI- I was goin back & forth btwn the Flexiskin & this one - http://www.extremepda.com/BBCURVECRYSTAL.html - its a hard case but you can still see the curve, lks pretty gd, im feeling it- I'll let you know how it goes- - not too expensive & they alrdy shipped it. Ciao bellas
    I got that exact same case. I love it, I'm almost not even afraid to drop my Curve. However, I work in a dusty environment and all the little access points for the buttons become dust magnets. But I still give it a thumbs up.