Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Im new to blackberries and the site but I just wanted to chime in and ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

WayneJ81 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Im new to blackberries and the site but I just wanted to chime in and blast the company some more.

They claim to have won the "Sony Ericsson P1 Choice Award"
    Sony Ericsson makes a phone with the model P1, but they have no such award program. If you click on the link, the P1 Choice award was given to imoblife not emobi... that pretty much confirms that this is the same company.
    P1 choice.com is registered in germany to Ralf Ockenfelds of Germany. Email address is admin at mobile2day.de... a mobile software company.

Mr. George Mahon has found a better translator...
    ""I have been using MemoryUp for a while and I really like this small but useful software. Today I emailed eMobi Support for purchasing options. I was replied in 20 minutes with a detailed description of purchasing procedures and options for my Blackberry. A minute ago I made my purchase. Feeling good!"
    the statement still doesnt make sense.

They've taken down their bogus NA headquarter and founder info...

Emobistudio is registered to Li, Lepeng
    34148 N. White Oak Lane
    Gurnee, IL 60031
    US
    +1.8472833284
    That phone number is in lake forest if you look it up. I tried to call, its a personal number.

IMoblife is registered to Li, Zupeng zupeng@gmail.com... in china yet they also claim to be from Femdale, WA and list the number 834-588-1752 (834 is not a used area code). Also claimed to be owned by Li, Lenard, Lenard Lee and Li, Lepeng.... surprise!

You can actually see a video of him talking about his company if you look hard enough.

WayneJ81 no está en línea Stack level 1
    double post..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345