Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45

ugh! What a pain! Someone create an app! LOL!... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

  1. #16
    ItsNowOrNever's Avatar
    ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    30485184
    Posts
    2,994

    Advertisement



    ugh! What a pain! Someone create an app! LOL!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    LESS
    Posts
    1,757
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~alright I'm working along with the developer for some minor tweaks to make some features like longer text posts and copy & paste functions.

  3. #18
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    No worries Archer. I have everything running smoothly so far. I will test some more and put a short review and walkthrough.
    I look forward to it!

    Thanks


  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    LESS
    Posts
    1,757
    Alright I was going to post a review, but I am going to hold off on it till we get things working right.

    Everything is moving smoothly so far, but the developer and I are working to add some needed features and functionality that I'm sure many people would love and enjoy!

    So stay tuned.

  5. #20
    lilsarahboo's Avatar
    lilsarahboo no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10
    Is there an ap to use with blogger?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    LESS
    Posts
    1,757
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~shozu works with blogger. But I'm sure u can get mosnaps to work as well.

  7. #22
    naivete's Avatar
    naivete no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    33
    wp-t-wap is also a nice plugin !
    Concern On Mobile2.0, well come to my Blog :
    http://movox.cn

  8. #23
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsarahboo View Post
    Is there an ap to use with blogger?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    .
    Blogger is already optimized for the BlackBerry. Nothing extra is needed. It is designed to be equally accessable via comouter or your BlackBerry. You may compose your blog entry from your BlackBerry and post it right then, os you can save it, then post it whenever you wish from your computer. It's a great way as if offers lots of other choices too. Even accomodates shozu if you've been using it in the past-but its no longer needed and slows you down.
    Just go to Blogger & take a look you will be very impressed. It also interfaces with other Google apps & services. You cannot beat Blogger for you own personal Blog.
    .
    sent via BlackBerry

  9. #24
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Nice typos eh?
    "accessable via comouter"
    Should read:
    accessible via computer

    "Slow down Archer" he says to himself as he drinks his third Vente Stabucks for the morning..ha.ha.ha

    Cheers fellow Starbucks lovers!
    .
    sent via BlackBerry
    (wap.pinstack.com)~

  10. #25
    doughdaddy's Avatar
    doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,715
    I host and run blogs via WordPress on my server. The easiest way to post to a WordPress blog via BB is by email. Try Postie here for blogging via email, WPhone (as Bla1ze said) for mobile admin but I use WordPress PDA for the wap interface.

    There is no need for a wap.domainname.com with WordPress PDA since it auto detects. go here http://blog.newmotiondesigns.com from a PC and BB.

  11. #26
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by doughdaddy View Post
    I host and run blogs via WordPress on my server.
    Thanks doughdaddy!

    I have a friend that uses WordPress, I just passed on this info to him and he's thrilled to have this very useful information. Ahh... the power of the Stacks and brilliant users such as yourself..

    Cheers..
    archer6


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    LESS
    Posts
    1,757
    The developer and I are testing the new features for MoSnaps and should be released by this afternoon. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    LESS
    Posts
    1,757
    I am not sure how many of you have noticed the mobile posts I have made on here. Well I tried making most of those using Maufaits MoSnaps application.

    Fact of it all was that it never worked properly. If it actually posted something correctly it would only last for about one post and then get all screwy the next. Sliding down frames or double or even triple posting from only one post that I did from my Bold.

    I'm usually 80% mobile so when I hear about news I want to post it immediately and thought I would give MoSnaps a try and well it failed miserably.

    The developer says it works fine for him well his posts include a pic and maybe three words. That type of post just doesn't work for me.

    They tried helping me to correct the issues, but just couldn't resolve them. Sad to say.

    Hope everyone else has had a better experience.

  14. #29
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    I am not sure how many of you have noticed the mobile posts I have made on here. Well I tried making most of those using Maufaits MoSnaps application.

    Fact of it all was that it never worked properly. If it actually posted something correctly it would only last for about one post and then get all screwy the next. Sliding down frames or double or even triple posting from only one post that I did from my Bold.

    I'm usually 80% mobile so when I hear about news I want to post it immediately and thought I would give MoSnaps a try and well it failed miserably.

    The developer says it works fine for him well his posts include a pic and maybe three words. That type of post just doesn't work for me.

    They tried helping me to correct the issues, but just couldn't resolve them. Sad to say.

    Hope everyone else has had a better experience.
    I'm asking for clarification please, you wrote:

    " I am not sure how many of you have noticed the mobile posts I have made on here."

    Where are you referring to when you say that you have made "mobile posts here?"

    I'm attempting to understand what you are trying to do?

    Cheers...


  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    LESS
    Posts
    1,757
    Posts made via my bold through their application to my own personal blog~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •