Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by r1ch007 The dude with the girl friend problem would benifit from this ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jerrycrabb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe4It

Re: Blocking Calls.....

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by r1ch007
    The dude with the girl friend problem would benifit from this becuase his phone would appear to be switched off, thus preventing any future confrontation from his stalking ex-girlfriend. He also can block her number and any private number simultaneously...oh and the presummed area code. lol!

This is great.
    Build a man a fire and he shall be warm for the night. Catch a man on fire and he shall be warm for the rest of his life!

rguidry no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down Re: Blocking Calls.....

Just a quick FYI. I gave the trial a go on my phone, followed the setup instructions to a 'T' and was unsuccessful with its use. I followed the directions for setting up a profile as well and played around with the settings when what I thought would work, did not. The end result was this, unfailingly: it blocked all my calls. I tried from several different numbers, but had no success.

I presume the problem is this: It's mentioned that if you're on a BES (i.e. - you're on a corporate Blackberry server) then some settings have to be changed. I was unable to find documentation in the download when it was supposed to be there and just don't have the time to trouble our IT guy for something like this.

I'd prefer if I could just download something and it would work, but I suppose we'd all like that. In the end, I just uninstalled the app, retested that my phone was working again by placing another test call, and everything is indeed OK again.

If you decide that you'd like to try it out on your phone, I suggest creating a backup of the current state of your phone with the Blackberry Desktop Manager. It doesn't hurt to be cautious.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12