Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i have searched through the forums about programs that can block calls and txt, and ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

malcriado no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30505e13

Blocking Calls.....

Advertisement

i have searched through the forums about programs that can block calls and txt, and so on, and i haven't found any. And i know other people were looking for a similar app. Now i just found one for calls only, don't know how good it is, mainly because i literally just found it, i haven't had a chance to download it. but it seems like a sweet deal....so if anyone else wants to check it out as well her you go....

http://handheld.softpedia.com/get/Sy...ry-23723.shtml

OOPS!! i accidentially put this in the wrong place. i meant to start this thread in the GENERAL blackberry section, not specific to the 7xxx series especially since the program is compatible with 4.1 or higher.... can someone move this thread to the right place PLEASE! =)
    Last edited by malcriado; 03-20-2007 at 01:33 PM.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

jerrycrabb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe4It

Re: Blocking Calls.....

Nice! I didn't know anybody made this.
    Build a man a fire and he shall be warm for the night. Catch a man on fire and he shall be warm for the rest of his life!

malcriado no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30505e13

yeah i can't wait to try it out, it would be perfect if it could block txts as well.....

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

hummm..interesting!

r1ch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

I've been using berry blocker since end of Jan, it's a must have app. It works flawslessly!!!

You can block anyone in your contacts, any number in your calls list, by mobile prefix, by area code and private numbers, the list is endless. And what's more great is that the caller is sent to voicemail withiout a ring tone!!! To the caller you appear in no coverage or as though the phone is turned off.

Great app!

audit no está en línea BES Guru
    PIN/ID
    ASK

I tried this on my 7250 from VZW and it wouldn't let me change change Keystroke Injection to Allow (default is Deny).

I thought it might be a great utility for me and a few others here but if I can't get it working then they won't try. And I'm not about to spend the money on a program that's not going to work for me. Maybe when I get the 8703e in October then I'll give it a try again.

PIN/ID

Oh thas a shame. Key stroke worked fine for me, I had to adjust to taste though becuase if it's set too high, then b/blocker takes too long to kick in.

jerrycrabb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe4It

That does sound like a "must have"
    Build a man a fire and he shall be warm for the night. Catch a man on fire and he shall be warm for the rest of his life!

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

I tried Bblocker when I had the 7105T and it did not work that was about 2-3 months ago...but they gave me a refund for the amount; I tried to contact the developer, but they never responded....so handango gave me a refund!!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

crazyvisionz no está en línea Stack level 2

ive been looking into this software for a few weeks now ..every review ive read has negative comments stating that it block every phone call or nothing at all and the area code blocking doesnt work..if any of you have recently downloaded the software and its working perfectly please let me know...i have a stalking ex girl that needs to get blocked!

swing42 no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ does anyone know of a blocking program that works specifically on the 8100?
    Thanks.

rkkeller no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by crazyvisionz
    ex girl that needs to get blocked!

No programs really block the calls, they only silence the ringing and pass them thru to voicemail.

Add her to your address book and set the custom phone tune to "mute" and it does the same thing for no cost.

If she blocks her number then you need one of the blocking programs.

PIN/ID

Berry Blocker drops the call for you which is determined by the setting of the key stroke.
    Default is set at 500 ms which is half a second. I have mine set to 25ms, if you were to call me, and you were on my deny list, you would only get voicemail WITHOUT RINGING this is a vital part of berry blocker to me becuase it doesn't lead to any suspicion as to "why is rich dropping my calls"...

The dude with the girl friend problem would benifit from this becuase his phone would appear to be switched off, thus preventing any future confrontation from his stalking ex-girlfriend. He also can block her number and any private number simultaneously...oh and the presummed area code. lol!

mrcsbrooks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204b1dba

Ok so can somebody explain to me what a key stroke is?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast