Is there an app up for grabs out there that allows you to block sms/mms/calls/emails ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Block Certain People

Advertisement

Is there an app up for grabs out there that allows you to block sms/mms/calls/emails etc from a specific person?

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I have been interested in this and have looked into for a bit. I have not come across any application that will do this. I've learned and found out that if you want to block someone you need to contact your cellphone provider and request a line block. I wish there was an app though. Sorry for the bad news though.
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
    BlackberryOS
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Blackberry Storm 9530

Blackberry Curve 8520
    Blackberry Curve 8320

PIN/ID
    ASK
    I've been looking around now for about 2 hours online for such an app and I end up coming across one that diverts/hangs up/forwards to VM/or caller gets busy tone, but no actual BLOCK capability. I want to do this for AT&T (they have "smart limits" but that cant block international calls/sms) so wtf? It sucks really.

wcbratton no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    312AE7B1
    I use a program called iCall Manager lite that will block unwanted calls very well but not messages. I love the program a lot & highly recommend it. Don't have the link avail now but you should be able to google it.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Yeah I came across that one and quite a few others that do the same. It sucks that you can't set it to block calls and sms.

Thanks though!

Quote Originally Posted by wcbratton View Post
    I use a program called iCall Manager lite that will block unwanted calls very well but not messages. I love the program a lot & highly recommend it. Don't have the link avail now but you should be able to google it.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~