Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Ya I am past that, I just can't figure out why it freezes everytime i ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

adidasrta no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)free

Advertisement

Ya I am past that, I just can't figure out why it freezes everytime i execute it on the phone....

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)free

I dunno. I'm running italion OS on TMO
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4

I dl it last night and I've tried every possible scenario. I re-dl it with just one file, then both files....I moved it from where I had it before to the desktop. I've completely shut down the DM and unplugged it.....you name it, it keeps freezing up. That's such a tease.....I think it could be really useful. Has anybody come up with anything else...??? BTW, I'm running .64.

after doing A LOT of testing, you need 4.2.1.66 to get it to work...i had the cingular .73 and .71 and no go. Upgraded to TMO 1.66 although buggy it worked with this mod....

an issue now is the service LED blinking no longer works...

*update it is kind of wierd, but after I get a call it kicks back to normal.....

Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)fr

Quote Originally Posted by adidasrta
    after doing A LOT of testing, you need 4.2.1.66 to get it to work...i had the cingular .73 and .71 and no go. Upgraded to TMO 1.66 although buggy it worked with this mod....
    If .66 is that buggy it looks like I'm gonna have to do without it :cry:.

Well the bugs that people are having don't really affect me..yet. I don't really do video etc so it works fine for me plus this program works now~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)fr

an issue now is the service LED blinking no longer works...

But you just said you didn't have any issues effecting you. Is it YOUR LED that wasn't working or was it someone else's?? What were the video issues with the upgrade (.66)??

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

personally. i don't even use the LED service indicator...i think it would just drain battery too much.

i8aborg no está en línea Stack level 1

I got my pearl to work by only selecting and installing the BlinkBerryDemo.alx file. Leave the BBGTAct.alx file alone. Then I set my LED coverage indicator to off. That did it for me. I have called myself from my second line and played a music file in the background while running it, no probs. BTW, just a suggestion, put your thumb over the led the first time you are setting all the signal colors to white, I had no idea how bright this little bastard was and ended up seeing spots. If I were a cat I would still be swatting at them.

krtek no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs down Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)fr

It freezes my BlackBerry too =(

I have 4.2.1.66 and it still doesn't work. I've even deleted the old one and dnlded a new one and unzipped it and no luck. I want to at least see if it's worth the effort and from what I've been hearing, it's a useful little tool.

b_d0za no está en línea Stack level 3

Just thought I'd let you guys know I had it working on my first phone, but when I tried to use it on my replacement I couldn't get it to work at all. The phone just freezes up and I have to pull the battery. I'm using the exact same Operating System as I was on my original phone: T-mobile 4.2.0.64. My replacement phone is a refurb. I used the flashlight a few times and wish I had it, but at least I can charge the battery with no problems now.

freddyqu2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E46BFB

Neat little toy....Go figure....The Pearl is better then a Swiss Army Knife...LOL
    Freddyqu2
    (daman with the plan........unlimited access)

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast