Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

that would be cool... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

SICKBOY no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)free

Advertisement

that would be cool

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)free

hmmmm, it seems as though pinstack won't allow me do re-up it for some reason.
    anyways on a computer follow this link.
    http://www.greentechmobile.com/blinkberry/

then click "FREE TRIAL"
    you should be able to download the .ZIP directly from
    greentech's website

SICKBOY no está en línea Stack level 2

yeah it wasn't lettin me earlier is now that **** is bright i dig it sure it will come in handy

Jockobasi no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks for the tip.. it works great.

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

sounds kool but totally not worth $10 I'll pass

n0tad00d no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)fr

Sounds like a rip of J2ME Flashlight that you can get free from getjar.com. Just do a search for it and download it via WAP.

Works on my Pearl.

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

n0tad00d maybe you should try a program before ripping on it. This is nothing like j2me flaglight. This is so much cooler in opinion.
    Use the LED instead of your screen. Uses Less battery than j2me. And looks way niftier J2me is pretty lame I think. Anyways for the 78th time for all new people to this thread. Please DO NOT purchase the full software. It no longer exists I think. I have used this demo as a bad @ss flashlight for months. I did not make this software I just figured out really cool things to do with it
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

adidasrta no está en línea Stack level 1

did you do anything special to install it, I keep installing it and it freezes up the pearl.

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

Hmm. I didn't do anything special. For some reason it works on some phones and not others

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

Could be your OS I dunno

i have the .73 os

n0tad00d no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)fr

Quote Originally Posted by j llama
    n0tad00d maybe you should try a program before ripping on it. This is nothing like j2me flaglight. This is so much cooler in opinion.
    Use the LED instead of your screen. Uses Less battery than j2me. And looks way niftier J2me is pretty lame I think. Anyways for the 78th time for all new people to this thread. Please DO NOT purchase the full software. It no longer exists I think. I have used this demo as a bad @ss flashlight for months. I did not make this software I just figured out really cool things to do with it
    Sorry dude, I should have specified that I was referring to Blackberry Flashlight that somone purchased before not the LED version...

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

Oops my bad. I'm at work taking insurance claims so I only get to glance at my BB sometimes. I apologize if I came accross as hostile.

hey j llama what version OS do you have?

schmunger no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317d7c77

For those of you that cannot get the program to load on your Pearl, try moving the files to another folder location. I had the same 'No additional software was found for my devise' error and I moved the files to my desktop and it worked. Also, be sure to fully disconnect and close Desktop Manager, not just a simple unplug and plug. If that doesn't work, rebooting both PC and BB if needed. Any luck?

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast