Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I've had the demo app for at least a few months and it hasn't expired. ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)free

Advertisement

I've had the demo app for at least a few months and it hasn't expired. I would also like to know how the full version is

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)free

I've tried everything and mine wont install it says I dont have a requiered software to it or some. Ehhhh, sucks

xcessiv no está en línea Stack level 1

ive tried adding 1 file, then the 2nd file (which isnt necessary as far as i can tell, then again i cant get it to work!) and it still just freezes up on me. my LED signal indicator is already off. i am going to uninstall and reinstall both at the same time and see if anything different happens.

xcessiv no está en línea Stack level 1

nope. im frozen yet again. im gonna leave it to "work it out" on its own whilst i take a shower. i doubt it, but again, im willing to try. id reallly just like to see how effective that little LED is! i carrry a small light on each set of my keys, so this would be AWESOME for me.

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

Its really bright. Not as bright as those on keychains that can be seen a mile away, but still bright. And you can pick your color, hope you get it to work. I'm wondering if the ppl who can't install if its something to do with your OS. For the record I never upgraded since launch in sept

elrey718 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32B82A8F

how can u use this even whn the screen is not one. all i want it to keep that blinking light blue. that is all i want
    Who talks on the phone anymore. Email or PIN me, I will get back to you faster.

Babusg33 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20940b1d

hate when the pearl freezes. and to think windows 98 was bad...lol

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

elrey, set your screen to fade out @ 10 sec. then only the LED will be on after screen goes out

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

found where to purchase. someone else said on this thread they tried to contact the author to no prevail. this handango site says the author will email activation key within two business days. not sure if i want to purchase (im afraid ill never get the activation key emailed) any ways check out on this site
    http://microsoft.handango.com/Platfo...oductId=149569

price is $9.99

mred61280 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E717FA

This is weird, on my desktop manager, I don't have an application loader. How the hell do I load any applications???

PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Quote Originally Posted by mred61280
    This is weird, on my desktop manager, I don't have an application loader. How the hell do I load any applications???
    HA HA in that case, just reinstall your desktop manager software.

PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Quote Originally Posted by j llama
    found where to purchase. someone else said on this thread they tried to contact the author to no prevail. this handango site says the author will email activation key within two business days. not sure if i want to purchase (im afraid ill never get the activation key emailed) any ways check out on this site
    http://microsoft.handango.com/Platfo...oductId=149569

price is $9.99
    Unfortunately since I cant get the demo to work on 4 different BB's that I have, and cant contact anyone for support, I wont buy the the full version.

GHarris07 no está en línea Stack level 2

full version probably doesnt quit when you exit it.... it makes the flashlight function not quite as usfull i think the demo is probably better for my uses. as a clutch flashlite it is super cool the other functions just make your bb run out of batteries sooner and i have no need for that just my .02

jmajluf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21ABC057

Has anyone been able to get in touch with the developers?
    I downloaded the demo which worked fine on my 7100i. I then bought it but the full version wont work on my 7100i. I e-mailed them like 3 times with no answer.
    Any other way to get in touch with them?
    Thanks.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast