Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Just installed it now. Works great no freezes. Are people loading both .alx files? Or ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ceverhart no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20D0514

Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)free

Advertisement

Just installed it now. Works great no freezes. Are people loading both .alx files? Or just the one? That may be the problem

engz no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)fr

Great little app. and it works great! Thanks!

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

Thumbs up Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)fr

once again for anyone this app doesn't work sorry. for everyone else lets think of cool things to really use it for.
    so far i've seen :

(thanks gharris)light up interior of car
    i really liked the grabbing the bartender's attention idea

and for ceverhart
    Quote Originally Posted by ceverhart

Told you to stop licking the windows, chemicals in windex arent good for you.
    i actually use this to find the left over streaks in the glass...they taste better....

ummm also it scares off ninjas

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)free

Question, is this application available for Pearl? When I tried to load it via desktop manager, it's telling me no additional software was found for my devise..I am clicking on the two files that were mentioned to load?? Please help

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

Also...now that I am reading further on this thread...I do see that everyone is loading this app on the Pearl. I am still having the problem though. I also noticed on the website that I downloaded it from, which was the one specified in the thread, that it states the app is for the 7100 series. Am I missing something here guys? I know it's early and all....

ondeez101 no está en línea Stack level 2

how come it freezes at all times on mine

n e way to fix that problem?

tj2311111 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ondeez101
    how come it freezes at all times on mine

n e way to fix that problem?

Same thing here. Freezes everytime.

ceverhart no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20D0514

Well here's what I did. I unzipped all the files into a folder, then in desktop manager went to app manager, and loaded one alx file, then added the 2nd and put them on the phone. Worked without any problems. Reassigning the flashlight to the left convenience key was a great idea. I hated that voice dialing key. Girls gave me bad looks and guys gave me the thumbs up when they heard a voice coming from inside my pants

It's gotta be user error that the app is freezing for some people. Not like we're running differnet configured OS's

Blondiexpl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e9e043

Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)fr

yea, no idea why it freezes. i installed it and works fine, but the thing is that the demo has its minuses since it is only works for 2 minutes i believe, and after you turn it off or it turns off by itself the LED doesnt blink at all so u dont know if u have a message etc.. So i think it is a cool feature but u would have to buy the full version though. besides my battery gets really draniend anyway and LED would just use up so much more extra
    but all in all if u can recharge ur cell during the day, buy the whole application then its a cool feature. hope it works for all of u guyz

Abrcrmbskier no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC990F

I used it at Disneyland yesterday to light up the Indiana Jones queue to see the hidden "eeyore sign" that the dev's put up in the ride queue to represent the parking lot it's built on lol.-Aber

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Tried everything I could and it froze my 7100i and 7130e. Im hesitant to load it to my 8703e.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I tried to contact the developers but it returned an address unknown.

jt76542 no está en línea Stack level 1

I really think this is a cool little program. Thanks

WestBerry no está en línea Stack level 1

This doesnt work on my home screen, am I doing something wrong? It works while im in the program screen but not the home screen. Do you have to dowload the full version to do that.

nrcapes no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E6997B

works just the way you said and doesn't freeze 8100. Does the demo expire?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast