Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

This is awsome.. but I am a little confused. What actualy lights up? Is it ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

~BLACK ICE~ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e224ba

Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)free

Advertisement

This is awsome.. but I am a little confused. What actualy lights up?
    Is it the screen or is it the "flash" for the camera that provides the light?

If its the screen I find it pointless, because you can make an awsome wallpaper using white as the background.

Now if its the light that is used to create "flash" for the camera... then that would be a NICE bright light.

GadgetProne no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)free

This is not new....its been around since the 7100 came out. The guy who built it doesn't return emails anymore. I tried to put this on my 8100 with the the original download and realized its pin# specific. I emailed him in September but never got a reply.

Blinkberry changes the status light indicator (color) according to signal strength.

Dire Wolf no está en línea Stack level 1

Cool, thanks for the tip... I am installing it as I write!

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

its the LED light at the top right corner of the the pearl (or anyother BB i assume) the one that blinks red when you have mail, missed call and such. now you can have it on steady, and change the color. the LED is super bright and can actually be seen from space. at least thats what NASA claims. i could just leave my SCREEN on for two mins (never upgraded OS, hooray me i have power over automatic backlighting) but thats just too easy. i like this because when i show ppl what the pearl can do i say, i can find your house via satellite, play vids, mp3's and check out this uber cool quick draw mcgraw flashlite.

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

um sorry i meant to say power over screen brightness. i ride the short bus sometimes

ceverhart no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20D0514

Quote Originally Posted by j llama
    um sorry i meant to say power over screen brightness. i ride the short bus sometimes

Told you to stop licking the windows, chemicals in windex arent good for you.

GHarris07 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)fr

Ive had the blinkberry program installed 24hrs now and have needed it twice. Woot! in the car my buddy used it to read directions to the comedy show we were going to. And once to get bar tenders attention that thing is surprisingly bright. i guess i could have use google maps for the first part but hey can u blame me for wanting to use my new toy?

cool mod that uses lil memory i like it alot

SuicideUZI no está en línea Stack level 2

i installed it and the LED works but i set all the colors to white and it still only shows the cyan color

white is very similar to the cyan color only a little lighter and brighter yellow and green are similar in shade as well

tj2311111 Guest

Freezes my Pearl also. I had to do the hard reset.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

So here is the ultimate question. Where is the full version, and how is it different than the trial?

Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)fr

Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23
    Freezes my Pearl also. I had to do the hard reset.

did you do the step where it says turn off your phones service blink option or there will be a conflict?

tj2311111 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GHarris07
    did you do the step where it says turn off your phones service blink option or there will be a conflict?

Yes Ive tried that. It still freezes when I click on the program on my BB Pearl.

discstu347 no está en línea Stack level 1

i'm seeing alot of posts saying that it freezes the pearl. my pearl also freezes, what can be done so this software works

c2k
    c2k no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask

mine froze too, what should i do? does this even work?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast