Page 1 of 14 123456 ... LastLast

so i think blinkberry is one of the coolest apps for the Blackberry. at first ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

Lightbulb ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)free

Advertisement

so i think blinkberry is one of the coolest apps for the Blackberry. at first i didn't think much of, until now. i now have a powerful LED flashlite that takes less than a second to turn on from the home screen. Oh and go ahead a pick a color; theres blue, green, red, white, cyan, purple.
    i've had the demo for at least 2 months and never used it much because i don't like the cyan color for the flashlite. anyways heres step by step on how to use any color and have a quik draw mcgraw uber cool lite.

install to BlackBerry using desktop software (or OTA below!!!!!!!)

when you play around with blinkberry it has a LED CYAN flashlite mode
    and someother blinking demos. the program is for seeing how much signal strength you have by colors and blinking. kinda boring for me when my pearl is always in my pocket. but as a flashlite, pretty cool.

heres where it gets really cool.
    go down to set blink times , now set
    enter flash period (ms) 15000
    enter flash duration (ms) 15000

then save and go back to the main blinkberry screen
    next go down to set signal colors
    heres where you set the color by the level of signal strength you have
    easiest way to get the color you want (for flashlite purposes) is to
    set the all the same color

now when you go back to main screen you will have an LED flashlite (if screen is set to time out at 10 sec, it really works great.

next apply blinkberry demo to the left convenvience key. (via screen/keyboard settings)
    anytime you lighty press the left
    convenvience key,
    voila-----the LED flashlite you always wanted.
    notes, the flashlite only works in the demo, so when you close app, so does the flashlite.
    CYAN and White look very similar, as do Green and Yellow
    flashlite works great in a jam. use it to lite your way, find things, uh find more things, and lite your way
    yahtzeee

-----------------------+++++++++++------------------------

update 12/19/2007

Email from Code Cannon himself:

I made an ota link to some updates I made to the demo.

I added a test for if the user had a monochromatic led, so it will splash a warning message before it starts. Perhaps some devices don't like it if you tell there white led to go red and it can't.
    If you have testers that don't have a data plan then use

I have a help page for using the desktop application loader here

Last edited by j llama; 12-19-2007 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Code Cannon lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btthus no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)free

Sounds great. Do you know whdre I can get the full version from. Thanks. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)free

Looks like a cool toy. I might have to try it out sometime.

Thanks for the info,
    COJO 24

gwaki no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EC7069

I can't seem to get it to work

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

Smile Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)fr

Quote Originally Posted by gwaki
    I can't seem to get it to work
    what part do you get stuck on?

Abrcrmbskier no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC990F

Played with it..would like full vs. better i think

GHarris07 no está en línea Stack level 2

how do i load it onto the bb using the desktop mgr i assume but can someone step by step or tell me where to look sry i will get the hang of this soon then i promise to answer any and all stupid questions thanx for the patience.

cokes no está en línea Stack level 1

i can't get it to work either. ive installed it on my pearl, but when i click to load it up nothing happens, it just freezes until i do a hard reset.

tl2ance03 no está en línea Stack level 1

My first impression was that it was the Flash in the front that stays on, But it still works nicely. Thanks for the tip

Is there a difference between the demo and the full version?

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

well i've seen some of the posts and let me just say i have no idea how the full version is, i'm guessing its the same just your able to switch applications, i dunno. also for loading the app, unzip the file, then use the application loader in desktop manager to add to your blackberry. sorry for that froze your pearl, i dunno if i made the software you could sue me.lol. i made this post as a cool tip (i think) when you're in a jam and want to use a free demo to illuminate the world in different colors using a free demo.

how do you load it sry again for being new but what are you guys using the desktop mgr?

Re: ++Blinkberry...LED multicolored flashlite tweaked settings (amaze your friends)fr

---ah yes go back and read the pdf that comes with the app.then you will know how to install it. i figured it out works, Great!
    ill use that as much as either voice dial or the camera and how cool is it to have a flash light button on the side of your phone!

thanks for helping me Pimp my Pearl

burgy77 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E962F6

Thats definatly a nice little app to have.

Stonebreeze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E8B1E8

huh? You guys lost me. Why do I need to load an app to get my BBP to act like a flashlight? Why not just turn it on and use the light generated by the LCD?

*scratches head and looks perplexed*

bsheek no está en línea Stack level 2

Hi Guys, I ordered and insatalled Blackberry Flashlight for 99 cents. When you run the app it gives you a bright white screen. This can light up a small room and works great outside.

http://www.handango.com/SoftwareCata...&Ntk=All&Nty=1

Page 1 of 14 123456 ... LastLast