Yah I was looking 4 a blackberry txt game 4 the 8330 I had 1 ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Vamp20048 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    hello

Blackberry txt game

Advertisement

Yah I was looking 4 a blackberry txt game 4 the 8330 I had 1 @ 1 point in time it was like a parasute game u type the word b4 something and ud get it right I was woundering if some 1 knew the link 2 the or something as fun thx 4 help
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I hate to admit it but from your post I am not sure what it is you are really looking for. Are you talking about games like lingo or something else?

PIN/ID
    hello
    Ha sorry I tend to do that. Ok there was a texting game on the 1830 pearl that was like some kind of parachutes falling out of a plane and you had to text the word be for it went past a certain point to gain points I was wondering if there was some game like that for the 8330 floating around? Hope that made better sense.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    It made a lot more sense but I am not sure I have ever heard of one. Sounds cool. Hopefully if anyone else knows they will post it. I would love to check it out.

macah625 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I think the game you are looking for was called " Trooper Typing". The developer was Magmic and it was a virtual preload from Verizon.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Not 100% sure, but I think its a pre-installed game on the 82xx flip berry. At least mine had it on there.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    The purpose of the game was to help improve your speed and accuracy with suretype and will only work on suretype devices. I don't believe you will get it to work on devices with a full qwerty like your 8330. All pearls either had this game or could get it as a free game from the mobile.blackberry.com site.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    hello
    Ok I figured that it was for the pearl and not for the full key bored that was why I was wondering if there was a game like that one where full key pad users could attempt to increase there speed and accuracy. Iv had my 8330 4 bout 6months still not as good with txting like I was with the razor and I do txt a ton but I need a little extra help lol.