Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally Posted by reddrvgon Gonna give tinytwitter a chance here, didn't like either twitterberry or ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

boblincoln no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3180B706

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    Gonna give tinytwitter a chance here, didn't like either twitterberry or socialscope... Deleting those... So far I loce yatca...

Ps, if anyone's interested in my socialscope alpha, I can pass you my credentials and you can play with it...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Let me know what you think of TinyTwitter vs SocialScope. I'd be interested in trying SocialScope based on your suggestion of how it relates to TinyTwitter.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I also removed twitterberry and have just installed tiny twitter. There are a lot features on here that are not available on twitterberry and it seems to be working fairly nicely on the Storm. Hopefully this doesn't drain my phone's memory like twitterberry was doing.

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    I used twitterberry, yatca and tiny twitter...yatca is the best so far only beacause tiny twitter does not have customizable notifications ...bummer

PIN/ID
    3180B706
    I'm still using TinyTwitter. It isn't a battery drain. It has location and picture updates. It can do auto-updates. I dunno, it's just a bit more seamless and very user friendly.

Twibble was a nightmare and Twitterberry just had no options for customization.

koh
    koh no está en línea Stack level 2
    Have been using twibble for a while, although I don't like the scrolling on the storm. Just downloaded yacta and I didn't really like it integrating in my messages box. *deleted.

Waiting to try out socialscope, and am going to download tinytwitter now, Although I like things with nice schemes.

PIN/ID
    3180B706
    An update, uber twitter is a new application. http://www.ubertwitter.com/bb/4_5/UberTwitter.jad

I am trying it now. It is very similar to tinytwitter with the layout, updates, location services, etc.

My initial reaction is that it looks visually nicer than tinytwitter but tinytwitter is less of a battery drain and has better picture options. More to come.

xxdiamondxox no está en línea Stack level 1
    I downloaded Ubertwitter today and i really like it so far..i never used tinytwitter or any of those i did have twitterberry tho and i used that for about 2 or 3 months but its really basic and im thankful for ubertwitter its like you're looking at if from a computer and it has the gps thing and you can upload pics right there instead of going to twitpic from the browser.

PIN/ID
    3180B706
    Quote Originally Posted by xxdiamondxox View Post
    I downloaded Ubertwitter today and i really like it so far..i never used tinytwitter or any of those i did have twitterberry tho and i used that for about 2 or 3 months but its really basic and im thankful for ubertwitter its like you're looking at if from a computer and it has the gps thing and you can upload pics right there instead of going to twitpic from the browser.
    After about 2-3 days, I'm dumping Uber Twitter. I like it, but it's a HUGE battery drain and Tiny Twitter does the same exact stuff.

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by boblincoln View Post
    After about 2-3 days, I'm dumping Uber Twitter. I like it, but it's a HUGE battery drain and Tiny Twitter does the same exact stuff.
    Try changing the update time to 30 minutes (instead of 2, which I believe is the default). I refresh manually in the interim.

Also, close out of it too... don't leave it on/open. That helps as well.

The developers have acknowledged the drain issue, and are working on it...

Themetria no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffpettis View Post
    Do Twitterberry work on the 4.5 os. Cause on the website to download it says 4.2.1
    TwitterBerry definitely works on OS 4.5. I upgraded my previous 8800 OS to 4.5 and had no issues with TwitterBerry, I didn't even need to uninstall it and reinstall it. The same was true for my BlackBerry 8310 curve, which I did the OS upgrade on just a few days ago.

Personally, I prefer TwitterBerry but I have registered for an invite to SocialScope at some point, just to see what all the ranting and raving is about. My vote goes to TwitterBerry at the moment, though - good application, I haven't had any problems with it at all.

cyberpyr8 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I really like Yatca for the 8900/9000. It has had a few bugs but they are working them out and overall it is great. I have turned off SMS updates because they are so slow compared to Yatca. I get all of my tweets from everyone and can filter through them very quickly. It definitely isn't for everyone, but if you can run it, I would say give it a try.

antoinetteL3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think I might be doing something wrong. Every twitter that I download it gives me a tunnel failed....could someone please help me? Thanks!

simeezee no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C1928
    i have been using uber berry for a few days now. i found it very easy to use.

PIN/ID
    3180B706
    Now we have another new one...and this one looks to be a heavyweight. Perhaps. BoyGenius has developed a twitter app and BG is quite skilled in the BlackBerry department so I'd trust his app. The only obvious downside is that it costs $4.
    TweetGenius is the name of the app. Check out his post. I haven't purchased a copy of TweetGenius yet so I can't speak on behalf of its features.
    http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/...itter-streets/

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    twitterberry for the most part is really relaible....i'm hearing a lot of good things about ubertwitter as well
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast