I am planning to offer a paid for application&service where Blackberry users would be able ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

bhartsb no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry reply and send e-mails using voice 8X faster

Advertisement

I am planning to offer a paid for application&service where Blackberry users would be able to send and reply to e-mails naturally using their voice instead of typing whenever convenience/speed is an issue (voice is about 8 times faster...2min typing = 15 seconds of speaking). The e-mail will be delivered, in on average 45 seconds, with the voice msg transcribed accurately and formatted appropriately. It could likewise be used to send reminders to self etc. I have a Pearl 8100 and I really want the service I've developed.

I have a simple 4 question survey that will take at most 30 seconds to reply to. I have really no other way to survey Blackberry users other than to directly ask for this help (I need it for my investors). Whether interested or not your responses are very helpful me, so please do my survey. If you are interested then your positive response will make this service available faster as the product is ready only awaits funding.

Please respond by going to the link I've given. Or replying with answers on this forum...for example reply : 1a, 2b, and 3c to select those answers. The link is the preferred method as it allows me to more easily tabulate the feedback.

Survey link:

esurveyspro.com
    /Survey.aspx?id=841a279b-2af6-4bad-b510-46278e958abc

1*. Would you as a Blackberry user purchase this service:
    a) To use on occasion, such as when traveling - $5 per month for approximately 20 messages.
    b) To use 1-2 times per day, when convenience is important- $ 10 per month for approximately 40 messages.
    c) To use frequently because I like convenience - $20 per month for 80 messages.
    d) I would consider the service if it supported text messaging in addition to e-mail.
    e) I would not purchase the service because I use text messaging, and do not have a data plan for e-mail.
    f) I would not purchase the service because I find typing my e-mails with the blackberry keypad to be adequate.
    g) I would not purchase the service because it is an extra cost.
    Other (Please Specify)

2. I use my Blackberry for:
    a) Personal use.
    b) Business use.
    c) Both personal and business use.

3. My wireless provider is:
    a) AT&T
    b) Verizon Wireless
    c) T-Mobile
    d) Other (Please Specify)

PacketRat no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: Blackberry reply and send e-mails using voice 8X faster

Sounds like an system I used in the past. Ihello.

1h - I would consider after seeing more about it.
    2c
    3a
    -------
    PacketRat
    258CDFE8

Different from iHello: With my service you would be able to select/open an e-mail, open the context menu and simply choose "reply with voice". Then you would hear an audible beep and speak you message. That is it. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -Behind the scenes, the message is transcribed, put as the body portion of a well formed e-mail that gets sent to your recipient. You can reply, reply to all and send e-mails with voice almost as naturally and in the same fashion as replying and sending to e-mails using the keypad, except you save a lot of time. There is also a version that let's you replay, re-record your msg but that involves an extra step, but it is there if one wants it.
    Last edited by bhartsb; 08-08-2007 at 05:08 PM.

Oh if anyone wants to see a demonstration, I have a short 2 minute video that I can e-mail back as it relatively small. E-mail me at bhartsb@gmail.com, with the subject "send me BB demo video" if one wants to view it.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

My dad would love something like this. I'm still a big fan of typing.