Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

the 8700 is about a centimeter wider but a little shorter than the 71xx series. ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

HuwSy no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Blackberry or MDA?

Advertisement

the 8700 is about a centimeter wider but a little shorter than the 71xx series. Id definatly get the 8700 if i had the option to change relativly cheeply at this point.
    Huw - www.huenik.com
    Bb 8220 4.6...

I will test my hosting companys claims of unlimited webspace and unlimited bandwidth. Ideas?

shafferds no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23d2a4fe

i have a bb and several of my friends have the mda and sure it has a camera and a touch screen but when you drop your phone once or twice and your touch screen start buggin out on you then what do you have??? you can always just wait for the 8100 (pearl) from t-mo in a month and have your camera and media player on that. imo - windows can hardly get an os right for a desktop - do you want to trust your phone to windows as well?????????????

deucedst no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241F2230

Good afternoon,
    Do not waste your time or money with the T-Mobile MDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just one week ago I had the MDA and spent 3.5 hrs on the phone with T-Mobile tech support due to the fact that Activesync would not reconize the MDA. THAT was so frustrating. Not to mention during the 4 months that I had the MDA I had to soft re-set or hard re-set it numerous number of times. Not to mention the programs I purchased and loaded on the MDA did work have the time anyway. So please dont waste your time with it.
    I love my BBerry and I have only had it ..for 3 days now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!address is updated I have added some apllications and I love the SCREEN it is so much better then the MDA screen......one hand access is wonderful....not to mention you never have to worry about losing the stylus.....
    BBerry is the BEST DEVICE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Deucedst

williamlc21 no está en línea Stack Lead

If you enjoy hold times and tech support then go with the MDA, otherwise choose BB.
    "I'm the best there is. And even if you beat me, I'm still the best." -Fast Eddie Felson(The Hustler)

shafferds no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23d2a4fe

well i think you are asking the wrong crowd since we all are bias towards (those bb devices) i mean who would want those . . .i say stay with the bb but hey i am bias and a berryaddict so i dont know if my vote holds too much weight
    DO OR DO NOT THERE IS NO TRY

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234