Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

T-Mobile has a handheld called the MDA. It has many of the same features as ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

prophet41 no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry or MDA?

Advertisement

T-Mobile has a handheld called the MDA. It has many of the same features as a blackberry but also has a camera, mp3, and is a touchscreen.I am temped to ditch my 7105t but don't wanna leave it. Blackberry or MDA?

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Blackberry or MDA?

Umm...Talk to MsBrenda...she just switched back to Blackberry from an MDA...

Sure she will ring in here in a second...

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

Do you want bugs, freezes, and an unstable windows OS, or the reliable OS of the BB? No brainer to me

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by prophet41
    T-Mobile has a handheld called the MDA. It has many of the same features as a blackberry but also has a camera, mp3, and is a touchscreen.I am temped to ditch my 7105t but don't wanna leave it. Blackberry or MDA?
    Don't do it I bought the MDA and I was so disappointed, I'm back I bought a 7105t on saturday drove over 100 miles to get it and yesterday I went and bought the 8700g. The MDA wireless wouldn't hold a signal with my wireless network but my laptop does, my dell pocket pc does. The thing is a piece of crap, the OS kept freezing up on me, I can go on and on. My advice is get the 8700g if you want to upgrade. Get an IPod if you want MP3 and a digital camera. That's a big investment for a piece of junk. I lasted with the MDA 1 1/2 weeks and was glad to part with it, very glad! Please spare yourself the disappointment and get the 8700G or wait for the 3g BB on it's way with the mp3 player and possible camera. Never leave the blackberry cause you will be back!

digitalslack no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23D1981A

Blackberry....and I haven't even seen an MDA?
    Blackberries are the best anyway.
    Almost a good as sex and beer.
    Go with the original!

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

I don't know about the sex and beer aspect, but my wife did get one, which she enjoys. It works alright(sorry Brenda), but I can do stuff much faster with my 7105t then she can on that thing. It's really obnoxious having to pull out a stylus and tap the screen everytime you want to do something. I've typed emails to co-workers before she can type a single sms. I love blackberries... I think we should vote anybody who might be thinking of changing, out of the stacks. You are the weakest link! Goodbye!!

tjunkie no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    203E690C

BB is a no brainer especially the 8700g. MDA on a Windows Mobile sucks big time. They hang every so often you might as well toss it in a toilet bowl.

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

MDA..seems like the Motorola Q-

Only THICKER, HEAVIER and less attractive...

LMAO

Akrenim no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~never used an MDA... But BB is the best thing going for me now. A lot of my friends complain about not having a camera or MP3 player-I say later for that. My 7100i does a lot for me! BB all the way!

BBadBoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    4010DD80

As someone who used touchscreen pda's for about 10 years before my first BB, I not only don't miss it, I truly appreciate not having to pull out a stylus to do everything. One-handed operation is very liberating!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have had pocket pc's and sidekicks along with other phones, and none of them compare to a BlackBerry with its stability and performance.

HuwSy no está en línea Stack level 3

I had an sda, th non touch screen smaller equivelent, for about a week before i decided it was far to unintuitive to use, always requiring 2 or 3 times the amount of user interaction to get anywhere. And eventhough it had a camera and could do mp3 i never used either in that time just far too much hassle. If your considering anything instead of a Bb it should be something that is very different like a sony ericsson m600. just dont try inputting data into it, no predictive/sure type tech and its only a block character recogniser.
    Huw - www.huenik.com
    Bb 8220 4.6...

I will test my hosting companys claims of unlimited webspace and unlimited bandwidth. Ideas?

Webby no está en línea Stack level 3

Darn, I just chose the MDA over the 8700g. :cry:

EDIT: CAncelled my MDA order, looking into the 8700g
    Last edited by Webby; 07-13-2006 at 08:14 PM.

ENY428 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~glad you did webby bb all the way. My friend has a mda. All show.

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

BLACKBERRY!!! lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast