Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I serched so i wouldnt make a new thread for the same topic... but my ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Ronnie_C no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317B114E

Re: BlackBerry NES Emulator

Advertisement

I serched so i wouldnt make a new thread for the same topic... but my question is. I downloaded the file. how do i load it on my BlackBerry (peral) 8130 i have the desktop manager but it would let me load the file.. what am i doing wrong?

Thanks guys and gals

Kdawg8 no está en línea Stack level 1

Anyone know how to delete the files? I tried to load and the games wouldn't play so I want to delete them but I can't find it anywhere on my phone. I went to the applications list and it doesn't show up there.

luigitoosmooth no está en línea Stack level 1

very slow i cant get this to work fast lmao - btw anyone can tell me what DM means please pm with it cause i might not read this thread again thank you

Marcubus no está en línea Stack level 1

Hey can you send me the java source for that emulator? I wouldn't mind giving it a go myself.

Thanks,
    -Marc
    Last edited by Marcubus; 04-10-2008 at 01:09 AM.

xsists no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by Marcubus View Post
    Hey can you send me the java source for that emulator? I wouldn't mind giving it a go myself.

Thanks,
    -Marc

//I forgot to add, I actually work for a company the programs BBs so I have access to all kinds of fun stuff.
    then be nice and share!

NevaGetEnuff no está en línea Stack level 1

The emulator actually works really good for my Pearl. Is there a way I could load my own NES roms because I really want Fire Emblem Gaiden.

Betitoescalerit no está en línea Stack level 1

i need help

where do i download the zip to my bb? i know i use the media manager but how?

joshcohen no está en línea Stack level 1
    Does anyone know how do delete this program? I cant find it anywhere on my blackberry.

thanks

AAVargas no está en línea Stack level 1
    Well to delete the file you can use your desktop manager. When you get to the option that you usually use to add files, instead of clicking on add a new file you simply deselect the file you want to delete. Then continue the process. it works pretty easy and i usually just do it when i'm uploading something else on to my pearl.

veritas2884 no está en línea Stack level 1
    sorry to sound like a newb, but how does one install this on their bb? curve II to be exact!

withnail69 no está en línea Stack level 2

erm.. isn't everyone missing something

this appears to just be a demo that requires an activation code (ie this isn't free) I wish somebody had pointed that out before I went to the trouble of downloading it

withnail69 no está en línea Stack level 2
    goes bumpty bump.... I sussed it. After setting the keys (very hard and fiddly as there are many and so they have to be quite close together... Go into the settings of each game.. there is a speed setting 1 = slowest and 5 = fastest. The default it 5. Put in 9 It works and makes the speed to be realistic I think. Let me know how you get on!

laxhero2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    link doesnt work anymore

lilsnuggz no está en línea Stack level 1
    guys this is such an easy install.. all you have to do is download the zip to your computers desktop. then once you do that unzip the folder to your desktop again, then open the blackberry desktop. click on add/remove then when that pops up click on add program. then you need to click on browse and go to your desktop and click on the unziped folder and then open that. then the file from the nes emulator will pop up and you click on it and then in just installs itself. then you need to activiate the software by clicking activate on the blackberry with the scroll. and then use the codes from the unzipped folder. and all the emulators are in there tehres like 15 of them...

lilsnuggz no está en línea Stack level 1
    by the way i am running this on 8700 and im not sure about all the controls bc there are no instructions! and i think you need internet for it to activiate.. other than that no problems what so ever its actually pretty cool.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast