I deleted BB Messenger when I first got my BB now almost a year later ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Mdeghym no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    306811da

blackberry messenger help

Advertisement

I deleted BB Messenger when I first got my BB now almost a year later I still have the same BB but I'm running os 4.2 on my 8703 and I cant seem to download BB messenger OTA or via desktop from the site because of my OS. can any one think of any solutions that mite help?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Have you tried to load it from your desktop manager?

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdeghym View Post
    I deleted BB Messenger when I first got my BB now almost a year later I still have the same BB but I'm running os 4.2 on my 8703 and I cant seem to download BB messenger OTA or via desktop from the site because of my OS. can any one think of any solutions that mite help?
    Here is your solution. From your computer, go to your carriers web site. Find the support section for your BlackBerry and download the same OS (to your computer) that you have on your BlackBerry. Now connect your BlackBerry to your computer & launch the desktop manager. There you will find an icon which is for installing any applications you may have deleted from your BlackBerry. I'm on my BlackBerry so I cannot look up the exact name of it, but you will see it. That will make it very easy to put back BlackBerry messenger on your BlackBerry.
    via Archer's BlackBerry 8310

Mdeghym no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    306811da
    Thanks dude that helped out tons and gave me everything I needed think it may have even added a new spell check. Of course I have to wait until I get home and finish the process to see I pulled out the wire by mistake half way through lol.

SPinTiff no está en línea Stack level 2
    You can also get the download directly from RIM.
    Happily syncing to BES with TheMessageCenter