Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sync your iTunes with your BlackBerry using BlackBerry Media Sync. It is now listed for ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Skier87 no está en línea Stack level 3

BlackBerry Media Sync available for download

Advertisement

Sync your iTunes with your BlackBerry using BlackBerry Media Sync.

It is now listed for download on http://mobile.blackberry.com. Just enter your email address and you will be sent the download link!

louisiii no está en línea Stack level 2
    i've had this for a couple weeks and while its a bit longer to sync than an ipod... its awesome and it works great

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks Skier. Having just had to delete a couple good apps to create free space on this incredibly architected Curve that won't download 3rd party progs to the media card I had to buy, I'm wondering how much room this one will take.
    Doesn't surprise me they didn't provide an ota either.
    Hope they stay afloat.

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    This isn't for the BlackBerry itself, its to install on your desktop. That would be the reason they didn't give you an OTA link.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Egg on my face, kieran
    Desktop app, probably a great one. Just downloaded and will give er a try.
    Thanks again Skier

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    I guess I'll save you guys the hassle of going to mobile.blackberry.com inc188 posted this about three hours ago...Direct link http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=80844

ghardwick no está en línea Stack level 2
    Blackberry Media Sync will not allow me to sync, it "failed to connect to your Blackberry device". Anyone else get this error? And if so, what does one do to make it right? I have tried to reinstall, and it has not fixed the isssue (whatever the issue is?)...

BBEnriched no está en línea Stack level 3
    Make sure you have the latest Desktop manager installed on your system. If your device runs OS 4.5 and you are running DM 4.3 you will have some issues. Also, this application is included in Desktop Manager 4.6, which is available as well. Makes it a bit easier to have everything included in one application.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    i dl this about a week ago, its pretty nice, you can set how much of your memory card you want to save. i agree it does take a while to sync, but overall is pretty nice
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

I am running OS 4.6 and Blackberry Media Sync will not allow me to sync. Anyone else having this issue? Synching is not an issue, just to Blackberry Media Sync in OS 4.6.

HELP!!! : (

OS 4.6 on the Pearl, that is somewhat hard to believe. The Alpha's I have seen are ridiculously unstable, and would be very difficult to use the phone for anything, let alone media? Perhaps you mean 4.5.0.46? If you are running OS 4.6 you need desktop manager 4.6. It has been released online and includes the mediaSync app. If you mean 4.5.0.46 that build has had several problems with it, and I recommend updating to .52/.55 depending on your device.

Thanks...I am using desktop manager 4.6 and 4.2.1.109...is this the problem? Sounds like I need to update my handheld software?

Well depending on the device you may want to. 4.5 brings new functionality/features to devices. For instance, the 8100 doesnt get video recording, but gets the HTML email/Documents to Go, etc that 4.5 brings.

How can I get 4.5 device software for 8100? Rogers has BlackBerry 8120 Handheld Software v4.5.0.52 (Multilanguage) available for download...will it work for my Pearl?
    Last edited by ghardwick; 07-29-2008 at 12:48 PM.

OK, so I apologize for being a bit of a BlackBerry dumb-dumb...

What I have done is load Device Manager 4.3.1.11 and am currently running Desktop Manager 4.6.

So here is the BIG question...

When I go to OPTIONS: ABOUT: on my actual device (not at the desktop level) it still says that I am running v4.2.1.109 (Platform 2.3.0.85). How do I get my phone to say that I am running 4.3.1.11 (4.5?) just as the Device Manager on my desktop states that I am...make sense???
    Last edited by ghardwick; 07-30-2008 at 09:48 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast